“Best coffee in chihuahua! ”
Review of Kaldi Cafe

Kaldi Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Chihuahua
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This coffee is the best in chihuahua, they serve it like it supposed to be and other the perfect taste, the beans are fresh and local and the service is amazing, they make you feel at home and the owners are amazing! Love love this place.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

If you visit the Quinta Gameros, don't forget to cross P Bolivar and have a cup of of coffee in this wonderful café,

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped by to grab a coffee but stayed for like two hours. Friendly staff!
The espresso and chai latte tasted really good.
For coffee lovers I recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Quite possibly the best coffee I have ever had. Super smooth and creamy. Everybody in our group was pleased with what they ordered.

Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

I was walking in downtown and found out this nice place. Not only the decorations pleased my eye, but also coffee satisfied my taste. I tasted latte. Silky, smooth, with very thin aftertaste of roast coffee beans and nuts. Latte as it should be. The decorative elements inside are also very interesting. Especially the lamp. the coffee shop reminds me of now highly popular in Canada small cozy and comfy cafes. Very nice!