“Lovely Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We ate at the La Casa de los Milagros because of the review in our Lonely Planet book and we weren't disappointed. The restaurant is centrally located, only a few blocks from our hotel. It is a beautiful old building and has a wonderful ambience. Food was really good as were the drinks. Certainly a place you could visit more than once.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

this as being an old house it provides a rich and old fashioned atmosphere it was a great place to hang out with friends to have drinks or coffee along with dinner usually opening hours were late , in front of it there was a big and spacious parking lot , my last visit was not good due to the quality of food, it was not bad but not the level it used to be

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2015

We came to this restaurant by accident. It was late and other restaurants near our hotel were closed. There is a very friendly atmosphere, really unique. The food was tasty, but we had to wait long time for service. It's worth to eat a dinner there.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

Good botanas and a really good new York steak done just the way I like it. Decent service. Terrific atmosphere. I'd go back and I'd recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

My wife and I headed a couple of doors down from our hotel to check this place out. She went for a club sandwhich and I went for the the filet steak. The club sandwich was ok but the steak was great. 250 gm of fillet perfectly cooked with baked potato, creamed chillis, mushrooms and a smoked jalapeño. A fantastic meal for the pricely sum of MX140 pesos. In addition to this they served a great margarita

Date of visit: August 2011