“near downtown heart”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

this as being an old house it provides a rich and old fashioned atmosphere it was a great place to hang out with friends to have drinks or coffee along with dinner usually opening hours were late , in front of it there was a big and spacious parking lot , my last visit was not good due to the quality of food, it was not bad but not the level it used to be

Reviewed 26 March 2015

We came to this restaurant by accident. It was late and other restaurants near our hotel were closed. There is a very friendly atmosphere, really unique. The food was tasty, but we had to wait long time for service. It's worth to eat a dinner there.

Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

Good botanas and a really good new York steak done just the way I like it. Decent service. Terrific atmosphere. I'd go back and I'd recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

My wife and I headed a couple of doors down from our hotel to check this place out. She went for a club sandwhich and I went for the the filet steak. The club sandwich was ok but the steak was great. 250 gm of fillet perfectly cooked with baked potato, creamed chillis, mushrooms and a smoked jalapeño. A fantastic meal for the pricely sum of MX140 pesos. In addition to this they served a great margarita

1  Thank junkscience89
Reviewed 1 September 2010

Found this place in the L.P where it was recommended highly so thought we'd give it a try. It's housed in a colonial building with seating inside and also outside in the central courtyard. It's nicely decorated with art on the walls and ornaments scattered around.

The service was pretty bad to begin with. We came in and sat down. No one came to give us the menu, in fact there was no staff member to be seen. After 5 minutes or so I went up to the bar and made the point that we would like to see said menu. A few minutes later it arrived.

We both ordered the ribeye steak. At about 150 pesos it was the most expensive thing on the menu but as it turned out well worth it. The meat was really good quality, something of a rareity in these parts. The accompanying sides were pretty good too especially a kind of chopped up chilli in salsa thing. The coffee wasn't bad either.

This is probably the best restaurant in Chihuahua (although there's not much competition for that title). I highly recommend the ribeye. If I was ever in Chihuahua again I would happily endure the bad service (if it was so) to order the same dish again.

2  Thank Supadappa