See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We actually stayed here in 2012.
Place is perfect for honeymoon. =)

They picked us up from the airport (van and speed boat transfers). It's nice that they give you lei necklaces upon arrival. The manager will personally greet you too. =)

They have great rooms too. Really comfortable stay. =)

Date of stay: April 2016
7  Thank summerhue
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Speaking of Luxury Bellarocca is one place to be. So private we had a good times with my friends. The hotel was great the view is perfect. Staffs are very accommodating the complementary Pandan juice I wont forget.The food is NOT that budget wise but it was delicious. Looking forward to visit Bellarocca again!

Date of stay: February 2015
14  Thank Joey M
Reviewed 27 October 2015

There was no option to click for Dec 2012 in which is the real month and year that we went here. It was actually my birthday and I planned together with my family to spend the whole week in it. Everything is fantastic. Food was so delicious. Beach are clean and very private. Room are very spacious and comfortable. Staffs are helpful.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank joseph b
Reviewed 10 October 2015

* Actually went here in October 2011 but had a great time so I'm writing about it now. We got the accommodation on a really affordable rate because of the promo with Citibank and Asiatravel
* From the airport, they had a van that took us to the dock where we took a speed boat to the island
* Breathtaking views everywhere. The water is so blue and everything is beautiful. Our room had a view of the mountain and the sea from the window. Their golf cart resort tour is enjoyable
* Really private and there were not much people when we went so we had the beach and the pool all to ourselves
* When we went, the water activities were free! Kayaking, windsurfing, and snorkeling
* Food was okay but could be expensive
* Clean and spacious rooms. We got a 2-bedroom villa
Lovely stay!

Date of stay: November 2014
4  Thank possibilitales
Reviewed 11 August 2015

My family and I will never forget our stay in Bellarocca (during Christmas time). Although it is quite pricey, you get what you paid for. The service and quality of place, food and accommodation is really unforgettable. Can't wait to return there. It really is a perfect place for families and couples too.

Room tip: All rooms are great but they have villas too.
Date of stay: December 2014