See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Have been there couple of times already and always the same things disappoint me. The location is quite pleasant, outside civilization, so you'll find there plenty of time and space to think about your life :-) Also the proximity of the golf course is okay.
Rooms are okay, however in time the quality is going down quite quickly and soon they'll need refurbishment.
What can be far better is the customer service. Majority of the personell, especially at the reception, is... let's say unfriendly.
Also the quality of the catering can be far better.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2015

We had not been due to stay here, but due to overbooking elsewhere, we were sent here. The manager was very helpful when she spoke to us both before our arrival and during our stay. The hotel is in a beautiful location. It was actually inconvenient for us, bearing in the mind the reason for our visit, but the location is really lovely and it is a great place for a relaxing break, with many activities available. The prime activity is golf but they also offer tennis, bowling, laser quest etc., and you could go walking in the lovely countryside around the resort. The also have a ''wellness centre'', offering many spa facilities.

Our room was huge! The bed was comfy and they provided a fridge in the room and a safe. We also had a seating area with sofa and chairs. There was a window which opened but it was a huge round window so it was a little impractical if you wanted to let a little air in - the whole top half of it needed to be dropped down. There was air-con but this was not working properly - it needed a remote to operate and this was not in the room and reception staff said they would look into it but did not resolve the issue during our two night stay. There was a good choice at breakfast and it was not crowded.

Overall, we can say the manager here is great and it's a lovely place :)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2014

For our company teambuilding we took this offer. Food wasnt so good but there is so much services and entertaiment in area like golf, laser game, bowling etc ... But i still dont know why some rooms have to checked out at 10AM and few other at 12 ... also in few rooms there was too hot and in other heating and hot water didnt work. I am not sure if i will go there again ... maybe for a golf

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed there for business reasons from time to time. The hotel is clean, there are hairdryers in the bathroom, otherwise a good 3* standard. The only weak point was the shower which was mounted to the wall and the shower enclosure was made of a cheap plastic. The cuisine is under average, they obviously use frozen products and probably artificial flavouring. There are miscellaneuous sports amenities which make this place attractive - a golf course with 27 holes, 9 holes public academy, tenis court, bowling, laser game...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I strongly hesitated if I can get review hotel Darovanský dvůr better than average. I spent in this hotel 2 nights and my decision is overall average review. This hotel is situated in wonderful enviroment near to the village Darová, in West Bohemia. Hotel is mainly focused on golfers - it has own nice golf course. There are also other posibilities for other sports - tennis court, outdoor swimming pool and other. Architecture of main building is curious and represent 90's - I still can't understand why in this such as nice enviroment the main building has windows of all possible different shapes - triangle, circle, squad, rectangle.

Parking is comfortable - there are a few own parking lots. You can be accomodated in a few buildings - one is even historical reconstructed house - in 3* and 4* level. My 2 bed room was nice but really tiny. That's a pity - I think during my stay one year ago I had better and larger one. The room was nice furnished, but equipment is only average. TV is old, there is no wifi, but only possibility to wire-connection. There was no aircondition or ventilation in the room. The bed was comfortable an I could sleep here well. Great question for me is bad technical statement of many things in the room - canalization, water - as well as in common spaces.

The bigest disappointment for me was restaurant. Cuisine is not good - everything taste very similar and not very well. Quantity wins against quality - regrettably. Staff is not very kind but I must admit there are at least fast. Breakfasts are poor - I expected here better quality and wider choice.

Wifi coverage is only in restaurant - common spaces are covered weakly. In the ground floor - near to reception - you can find golf shop. Receptionists are rather kind and reception is able to offer additional selling. There is also one large conference room in the ground floor - I mean it could be suitable for ca. 100 people.

There are also Roma spa in hotel but I haven 't visited it. Nothing attracted me t do it during my stay. During summer it could be nice here to sit in restaurant garden or go to outdoor swimming pool.

Overall the restaurant changed my mind and as I wrote in the beginning - my review is average. I can recomend this hotel for sport activity stay, mainly for golfers. I can imagine here something like teambuilding. But please don't expect more.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business