1,790 results
All reviews animation team terrace block piano bar old town terrace restaurant mini club tennis courts three buildings three blocks beautiful country evening entertainment entertainment area all inclusive drinks great holiday end of season on tap lovely walk
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'm sat in the restaurant with my family nearing the end on my holiday and I though I just had to write about how awesome this place is. We knew we were onto a winner as soon as we arrived as the view from our room was the most spectacular sea view. We then obviously went straight to the bar to sample some of the cocktails and I couldn't work out if I was more delighted by drinks made from fresh ingredients or the wonderfully charming Marija who was making them. I can't believe how hard Marija works. She would be by the pool in the morning serving my Pina colladas and would then be in the bar later ready with my gin and tonic before I even had to ask, always with such a lovely smile on her face. My family and I have had a great time playing darts and boules with Maxim as well as the rest of the animation team. Maxim is almost as good at boules as he is at dancing.
And then the food! As a pescatarian I can't believe that all of my meal times consist of about 4 different types of fish and there is a pizzeria right by the pool that just has pizza on tap throughout the day. The main perk of this place is just how lovely everyone who works here is, making this one of my favourite holidays.

-Freya and Elissa

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elissa C
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Freya and Elissa,

We are very happy to learn that you had such a brilliant time in our hospitality. If our multi-faceted efforts in all our areas are appreciated by our guests, this is obviously considered a success for us. We, therefore, find it wonderful that our hospitality was so well received by you and that you have written so pleasantly about it. We will pass on your compliments to our wonderful team, thank you.

It would be an honour to welcome you back again in the future until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

While the welcome and front desk staff require some work on proactively, and quickly assisting guests from time of arrival, the Food&Beverage Staff and Animators more than make up for it. Vladimír is very nice at the Terrace Building reception and goes the extra kilometer to assist guests. Marija is an excellent, friendly, and helpful bartender who turned our initial frown into a happy smile. The landscaping and pools are very nice. The walks to and from Rafaelovich and Old Town Budva are a must. Housekeeping are dedicated, proactive, and work very hard and leave the aging rooms in an impeccable state once they are done. Iberostar should assume full control of the Spa department. If you want to visit the Adriatic this is a nice place.

Room tip: Beach View. Stay in Terrace Building.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank pbjprops

Dear guest,

We want you to know that the description of your stay with us at our hotel is very helpful and we thank you for providing your rating. Although your comments show that in most areas we are on the right track with our numerous efforts and our detailed service, we have taken your feedback regarding the concerns you raise on board as we are aware that we can only improve on the basis of constant dialogue with our guests.

Again we want to thank you very much for sharing your review of our hotel and would be delighted to welcome you back to one of our hotels soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place
I have been smiling non stop since I have been here. Everyone who works here has been so friendly and I feel they care about my experience. Marija and Mierko make great coctails and have helped me learn loads of phrases in their language. Whenever I needed help I could go to reception and the staff gave 100% to help me. Jovana and Suzana were so friendly and made sure I was happy with the help they provided whenever I had any questions. Taking notes and Immediately contacting the other desks in the hotel if required. There are always assistant managers available, making sure the resort is running smoothly. Ana, Ivana and Violet made sure I was happy and were constantly checking on the bars and dining areas to make sure all guests were being looked after.
The food is great. There is a main dinging area and also a cafe, providing Ice cream, pancakes and pizza all day.
The scenery is wonderful, it is so easy to go for walks In the area as the surroundings are so beautiful and I love listening to the crash of waves into the beach as I fall asleep. The view from the hotel is great and I can walk out onto my balcony and look across the entire bay. This is such a wonderful holiday and I have felt so relaxed and looked after the entire time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Hamish C
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Hamish,

It has been delightful to read your enthusiastic review regarding your holiday with us. Every day is a new challenge, based on our passion for providing our guests with an environment similar in comfort to a home from home. Our highly motivated and competent team ensures that our services, as well as our hotel's wealth of modern facilities, provide a holiday of the very special kind for all our guests.We will relay your compliments to our staff and know they will be very happy.

So again, we thank you for sharing this positive review with us and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel fantastic views great location we sayed in park hotel the middle one great views of balcony doom great large shower walk in clean towels every day the food is excellent good choices fresh love the walking in budva at night great bars

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank 169gillc
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Gill,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful impressions of your stay with us. It is of great importance to us that our guests appreciate our well thought out holiday concept. Our day to day efforts is to help guarantee our guests can experience the highest levels of comfort with an equally pleasant atmosphere. This is ensured by our employees, our numerous services provided and the careful distribution of our hotel and its wealth of facilities.

Again we thank you for sharing this fabulous review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this Hotel as it was a great price for all Inclusive.
This hotel is broken Down into three buildings but they are all close together.
We went in later October & they was shutting parts of the hotel down due to numbers but this didn't Affect any of the other restaurants been over crowded. The hotel is right on the beach & Nice tennis courts on the way to the beach. The restaurant's Food for Breakfast, lunch & Dinner were all spot on with large Salad bars & a great Variety off fresh food been cooked every day. You can walk to a few different places from the Hotel & if you book any trips the pick up point is just around the corner. Good pool for Kids & a larger pool with its own Bar in the centre of all the buildings. Over all a great stay & worth a visit.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon-c-yk84
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Simon,

It has been most pleasing to read that you had such a great time in our hospitality at Iberostar Bellevue and we want to thank you for sharing it with others.

The fact that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful holiday experience is extremely satisfying and we will continue working hard to achieve this every day. We try to think of everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.
Once more, we thank you for sharing this perfect review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,