“Experience pacific coast Mexican cusine”
Review of Siete Mares

Siete Mares
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very typical beach restaurant on the pacific coast. I checked the reviews on TA and they had the best reviews and so we thought that we would give it a try. We were not disappointed!
For an appetizer we had the fish and shrimp ceviche. It was good but it could have been spicer. Possibly they made it special for us gringos and so not too spicy.
For the main course the 4 of us ordered 2- two kilo red snappers grilled whole, Zarantiadio style. Delicious! I have had fish prepared this way in a very famous downtown PV restaurant ( for twice the price) and it was not as good. I asked our very attentive waiter, Irving Aguilar Segura for the recipe but he nicely told me that it was a family secret dating back 35 years. He did tell me that there are 22 ingredients, so it is a very complex recipe.
Turns out the two fish was way more than we could eat and so we took home what we couldn't eat and I believe there will be enough for another meal at home tonight.
I rated it a 4 because the bathrooms could be cleaner, my wife's Margaret a was just "OK" and the ceviche could have been spicier. But the service was good and how can you beat fresh fish served right on the beach with a bucket of beers to wash it all down.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Sand between your toes, dip in lapping waves pre-meal. This restaurant is located directly on a beautiful sand beach. Get there early so you can get a front row seat we ended up one row back which bugged me a bit (but seriously a first world issue). For lunch we enjoyed whole deep fried snapper - amazing and a seafood soup that contained a whole lobster. We will be returning to this restaurant next year! :)

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I came here because of the atmosphere. Very Very relaxing with fresh seafood right on the beach! Not too pricey at all. I ordered a fish ceviche and a shrimp ceviche. I did not like the fish ceviche. The shrimp ceviche was ok, I've had better but they serve you a lot so thats why Im giving it 4 stars. Next time I go I think I will try the lobster other than that i didnt think anything else looked very appealing.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Small restaurant tucked into a lot of others on Manzanilla beach far end of La Cruz. Walk along the beach to the yellow table cloths. Sit under the palapas have a drink watch the waves. Food is mostly sea food, a couple of hamburgers. Coconut prawns excellent lots for buck. Other tables were having a platter dish with a medley of sea food. Waiters speak pretty good English. You can get buckets of beer and other cocktails. Good lunch spot on the beach.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Siete mares has always been a great place to eat and enjoy a shady spot on the beach, now they have a new location with a new name! It is called Rincon del Rozo! Located on the lateral just passed Atun on your way into the la cruz,highway lights. A very good menu and very clean dining and restrooms. The prices won't empty your wallet either!