USD 68
USD 62
  • Pool
Loreland Farm Resort(Antipolo City)
USD 90
USD 91
USD 77
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Callospa & Resort(Antipolo City)
TripAdvisor
Balconahe(Antipolo City)
All reviewsbeverly hillsindian roomcozy placepool areaan overnight staybeef calderetametro manilainterior designthe hustle and bustleenjoyed our staybring your ownsubdivisionrusticgymantipoloresortortigas
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had an overnight stay in the Rustic room coz that's the only room available when we booked. It was simple yet comfortable room for two except for the centepede above the air condition unit which I think came from outside the room. (I hope the management can do something to stop or reduce the centipedes roaming around the resort.) The staffs were all friendly and attentive throughout our stay specially when we had our dinner. My boyfriend gave a little surprise cake for my birthday and they see to it that we enjoy our mini celebration. I also loved the music played in the resort. The pool is clean but it's better if they can provide a bigger and more absorbable towel for the pool and in the room as well. Food is average, we tried their beef caldereta and adobo. Breakfast is good though. Location is also good but better if you have your own car because the road is steep. Great thing, it's inside the subdivision so less noise for us. I just hope they can improve the parking because you just leave your car outside the resort. Overall we had a great stay and it's worth it.

Stayed: August 2017
Date and Dine R P, Owner at Date and Dine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

thank you very much we appreciate your comment

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It would be very convenient to stay here if you had a car since it is inside a subdivision. Our stay was relaxing. The room isn't that big since we got the Indian Room (which doesn't look Indian at all) but it's nevertheless a good choice should you want to get a partial view of nature and the Ortigas skyline

I appreciate that their staff was very accommodating to our requests, especially with the surprise I set up for my wife.

Just a heads up, it may not be ideal if you are with the elderly or pregnant companion since it's a steep way up to the gate from the rooms.

We ordered pizza and beer in the evening. Not the typical type of a Pizza since they precook the veggies (onion and bell pepper etc). It kinda tasted like "ginisang pizza" to us.lol

Verdict? Great place to stay in. The food, uhmmm, there can be better options nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

thank you very much for your review and happy to serve you at the best we can

Reviewed 27 July 2017

To celebrate our first anniversary, my boyfriend and I headed to Antipolo for some peace and quiet. It was a good thing that Date and Dine Resort was tucked away from the busy and noisy streets of the city. On the outside, this hotel-slash-resort looks like a simple house. But on the inside, well, I thought I was in paradise!

The pool was calm and inviting, the tables were all candle-lit, the music was relaxing, the staff was friendly and welcoming, and the cool breeze was just perfect for a romantic night. The rooms were located inside the house beside the pool. But aside from the restaurant, Date and Dine also has a spa, gym, and barbecue area. Unfortunately, we were not able to take a lot of photos. But if you want to have the same wonderful experience that we had, I suggest you visit the place and spend a night or two with your loved ones!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Date and Dine R P, Owner at Date and Dine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy that you enjoy your stay at D&D and your words really express what we want to achieve for give a peaceful and romantic experience to our guest, we hope to have you again at Date & Dine.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed here not to relax but for an event the family was attending nearby.
Rooms were very clean. Cabinet hinges creaked a lot (maybe use WD-40?) -- minor annoyance at night when trying to sleep and somebody gets something inside the cabinet.

Bathrooms covered the basics. No tub though but hot shower was available. Soap was paper-thin so bring your own. They replace it daily but sometimes, I just want to hold something substantial on my hand and not wonder if it fell off or stuck to me. :P They also had two towels available.

Sheets smelled wonderful (FabCon?) but not chemical-ly toxic.

Breakfast food wasn't eventful but you should have the Beef Caldereta (maybe spice it a little bit more for some kick) and spaghetti on other meals. pesto was so-so.

Room and terrace had a nice view of the metropolis.

We brought our toddler with us and the place didn't seem to have kids in mind: lots of fragile stuff and pool was only for adults. So always be on your toes if you bring kids. Still, the staff were very accommodating and courteous. Oddball requests were a cinch and they always had a smile ready. My gut tells me they just find my kid cute. Hahaha!

So if you're a couple, or your kids a little older, this would be a great place to retreat to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2017

In a nutshell, Date and Dine is a place you go to when you want to escape the business of Metro Manila, assuming of course you're too busy to really make a trip farther than Antipolo. The House is nice and the way the place has been set-up shows that the design has been thought-out really well.. All in all, it's quite an instagrammable place.

Though it makes for a great date place, it's no where near a "dine" place as many of the locations in Antipolo are. A good place to chill-out by the poolside (on a good clean-pool day).

Location: The place is in Beverly Hills Antipolo, about 30 mins (realistic) drive to Taktak, Robinson's and Teresa. It's about 1hr 30 drive from Manila.
The place CAN offer a typical antipolo weather, good when it's good, typical Manila weather on any other day.

Accommodations: The room we got is the King-Sized room, where a couple can comfortable fit. 3 people in the room would still be comfortable, but 5 would be too much.

Amenities: The place does come with your standard shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, tissue-thin towels which are clean enough. TV, air conditioning, and the common area at the pool side does have an awesome-sounding classical acoustic nylon-stringed guitar.

Food: The food ruined the experience for us. It was either too salty, or too.. uhm.. well it was just not the type of food you'd think to eat when you're looking at great visual elements. Think soggy veggies and salty pizza and pasta.

Service: The service on the other hand was excellent. The Ate's were always attentive and always had a ready smile.

Cost: For a room that can accommodate 3, we got ours for 3.5k, which is expensive as beds and breakfasts go.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marspempena
Date and Dine R P, Owner at Date and Dine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you very much for the time you take for your review, we appreciate all your comment and we also thank you for the suggestion where we need to improve, the food we serving is authentic Italian food without compromise therefore is not sweet as usual Filipino food, really sorry if you did not like it, all the best and we hope to have you again at D&D.