“Fantastic!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

johnogden...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This place is fantastic! We were just there for five days and wished we were able to stay longer. We were so impressed with the house and the location. It was absolutely awesome. The nearby restaurants we great and the people were so kind . We did some ziplinning and the hot springs which were both amazing. As for the grounds the layout it was perfect for us . We took Villa 1 and a junior villa for the six of us and it worked out perfect. Everything was beyond our expectations and we look forward to staying there again.
Thanks again.

familyof5...
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Absolutely breathtaking...amazing location!”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect spot for our Arenal vacation! We were in villa I and the adjoining smaller villa and I can't say enough about the beauty of this place. Every morning we sat out and drank coffee while watching birds of all kinds - many of them will come to the feeder right outside if you put out fresh fruit. We loved being close to Nuevo Arenal, such a friendly little town with lots of great restaurants, namely Gingerbread, Casa Paniagua, and Moya's Place. It's also not too far from all the attractions Arenal and La Fortuna have to offer. It was great to come back from our adventures of the day and relax at Casa Blanca. The property manager, Tyler Madill, is amazing!! He made us reservations to excursions and restaurants and we enjoyed everything he recommended. We highly recommend Casa Blanca and Tyler for a truly wonderful vacation :)

mtdidion
Nashville, Tennessee
“Beautiful home and better views”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This house was everything we could have wanted. It is up on a hill and has a great view of Lake Arenal. The sounds of the birds was the most noise we had. Tyler was very helpful, he met us at the house and showed us around and set us up for a white water rafting trip which was amazing. Town is only 10 minutes away for some great local "flavor," A small grocery is available and some great restaurants
as well - and the people are amazingly friendly and helpful. The Gingerbread House is literally at the end of the driveway and has great food and we had a nice visit with the owners as well. We will definitely stay here again if we visit Costa Rica in the future.

Diana R
“Awesome view”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved Casa Blanca. The views are amazing and the house is very confortable. Tyler was very helpful and always available. I truly recommend it. All the tours are just 45 to 50 minutes away in la Fortuna.

csnapp12
Pearland, Texas
“Amazing House with Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We only spent a couple nights here in the lovely Villa I, but could have easily spent the rest of the summer! The house has everything that you need. The views from the back are absolutely amazing of the lake! Plenty of birds and wildlife to view in the mornings. The hot tub and hammocks on the porch were just what we needed after a long day of exploring the Volcano Arenal area. Everything worked great in the house, and you are very safe and secure in this location. Thanks!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing