“Amazing House with Beautiful Views”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
csnapp12
Pearland, Texas
“Amazing House with Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We only spent a couple nights here in the lovely Villa I, but could have easily spent the rest of the summer! The house has everything that you need. The views from the back are absolutely amazing of the lake! Plenty of birds and wildlife to view in the mornings. The hot tub and hammocks on the porch were just what we needed after a long day of exploring the Volcano Arenal area. Everything worked great in the house, and you are very safe and secure in this location. Thanks!

Cameron C
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing As Always”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location of this home is so beautiful and serene, that my wife and I had to come back within 10 months from our last trip.

Since our last trip there have been some wonderful upgrades done to the kitchen and spare bathroom in the main Villa and to the outdoor kitchen between Villa I and Villa II.

The owners are wonderful people and very easy to work with. Ty, the property manager is very responsive to any requests and he knows the best tour guides for any thrill seeking adventure that you are wanting to do.

Anyone who doesn't have the opportunity to stay at least 1 night here would be missing out on a wonderful experience.

Nelson d
Tucson, Arizona
“Perfect place for the perfect vacation”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a truly wonderful place to stay when in this area. There are no better views and this place has everything you need for a restful vacation. It is centrally located near restaurants and activities. The quiet and views are captivating - almost hypnotic. A full kitchen, internet (fine for surfing, but not for streaming), laundry facilities, BBQ, spa and worth mentioning again, drop-dead views.

Brenda H
“Beautiful Lake Arenal Vacationa”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at Casa Blanca Villa II and cottage on Lake Arenal. Everything we needed was there. It was beautifully decorated and the views were amazing. Restaurants were close by and the locals are friendly and very helpful. If you need a place to unwind and chill out this is definitely a good choice.

MarkHUtah
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Exceptional lodging with breath-taking views”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I really can't say enough good things about our experience at Casa Blanca. We wondered if it could really be as amazing as the pictures online but the real thing was considerably better. The furnishings were excellent and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils and everything you could possibly need.

The property manager (Ty) was very helpful, speaks perfect English, and was great at giving us recommendations and helping us set up activities. The owner (Marc) was very generous, always responded quickly, and was great to work with. One of the things they do particularly well is communicating and giving you everything you need to enjoy you time at Casa Blanca and your stay in Costa Rica.

The views and the sunsets were really too amazing to describe. We absolutely plan to stay here again next time we visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing