“Fabulous Forty”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vagabond0...
“Fabulous Forty”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Some friends and I stayed at CBCR for a full week in celebration of some 35th & 40th birthdays. What a fabulous place for a group!
Spending the days relaxing at the Villas without a plan & just being together was awesome!
We made breakfasts, lunches & dinners together al fresco; choosing different tables and locations for each meal because we could.
We brought Bombs for our bubble baths.
We relaxed in hammocks enjoying music and Costa Rican coffee.
We had massages and yoga on the deck overlooking Lake Arenal.
We used the Hot tub as a "Cold Jacuzzi" and played Bocce ball & ping pong.
We had a dance party on the veranda and enjoyed our wine without worrying about who would drive home.
We were even lucky enough to be there during a visible Saturn transit which made the Villa's in-house telescope a super Bonus!

When we DID want to venture out we didn't have to go far to enjoy some amazing restaurants including Gingerbread at the foot of our driveway, voted Costa Ricas #1 restaurant for a good reason. Delicious. Located just adjacent, Jeff and Beth at Arenal Kayaks are very welcoming and know all the good shortcuts.
There are secret spots to enter the lake known by the locals, and our Villa concierge, Ty. He was always available by phone when we got lost, which was often. Sorry Ty He also made some zip line and hot spring reservations for us that were fabulous!
I did not want to leave.

I also found that for a small rural town, Nuevo Arenal is extremely kid friendly.
Every restaurant and adventure spot had child accommodations. There's a butterfly wonderland and nearby tropical animal habitat where they can help feed and care for the animals.
I am definitely returning next year with my sisters and their families. What a great place to be together or have solitude at the same time. 10 million stars! ✨✨✨✨

purplecru...
Phoenix, Arizona
“An oasis in paradise.”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My friend and I wanted to go to Costa Rica, fly into Liberia and stay near Volcan Arenal. We found Costa Rica Casa Blanca and the owners were quick to respond to our original inquiry re staying at Casa Blanca, they were quick to respond with our reservation information, they sent information about the surrounding area, assisted us with a great rental car and connected us with their property manager who led us to some wonderful local spots. So, right off the bat, my friend and I were ecstatic to go on vacation with our kids. Driving up to the property was unbelievable - the view of Lake Arenal is incredible - majestic! The property itself is gorgeous, secure, spacious, had every amenity we needed - just like home - but prettier. Trying to describe this peaceful, beautiful spot doesn't do it justice - I would recommend Casa Blanca Costa Rica to anyone at any age - my friend and I loved it and the kids loved it.

Liked best: The view.
Liked least: There was no least.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
dmhindman...
Wildwood, Missouri
“This is paradise”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

One of the best vacations I've ever been on - so relaxing, so beautiful. There were 8 of us, and we had so much room! Everything about it was PERFECT - would highly recommend it to anyone!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house, both inside, and outside - the view was amazing!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
tpaulus3
Vail, Arizona
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a great time, and the scenery was awesome! Beautiful facilities, and the property manager was also a big help. Spent a lot of time exploring the area. We learned a great deal from the people we met in the town of Nuevo Arenal, as well as Tyler, and some property owners. Would love to re-locate to this area of Costa Rica.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The humidity, mosquitos. Doors were not screened.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Aleksandr...
“Dream destination”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

There is literally not enough words to describe the amazing amenities and luxurious accommodations at Casa Blanca. The hosts and property manager were always in contact to ensure our stay was the best it could be, going above and beyond on all counts - we couldn't have asked for anything more... except more time to stay at this beautiful vacation spot. Thank you Ty, Marc and Michele!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all the amenities and the views!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing