“Piece of Heaven on a Hill”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Standing...
Miami, Florida
“Piece of Heaven on a Hill”
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We booked the junior villa online through Booking.com. When we arrived we learned that the villas are no longer listed with Booking and they never received our reservation. Luckily the property manager, Tyler was great and arranged for us to stay in the main house which was absolutely beautiful. He also helped up with booking some excursions. The villa was so peaceful and had amazing views of Lake Arenal. At the bottom of the hill is Gingerbread Restaurant which we also highly recommend. We rank this property and its management an A+.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The Views
Kevin R
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Villa and Location”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed in Villa 2 and it was incredible. By far the nicest place that we stayed during our trip in Costa Rica. We spent most of our time sitting on the patio and relaxing to the sounds of nature with a beautiful view. The villa itself has a gorgeous kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms. It also had a washer and dryer which was nice as this was our 4th city we stayed in during our trip. Casablanca is close to town with plenty of restaurants/easy to get groceries and only about a 45 minute drive to Arenal/La Fortuna. We also rented kayaks/pedal boats from Lajas right down the street. The property manager Tyler was very knowledgeable about any activities we wanted to do the day we arrived and gave us some great information. I would highly recommend staying here whether you're a couple or a family, this place was absolutely perfect! Thanks Marc!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jana M
Clayton, North Carolina
“Breath Taking View”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in November 2014

Casa Blanca is one of the most beautiful vacation rental homes we have stayed in. All three villas give the feeling of a home like experience. The view of Arenal Lake will take your breath away.

One of my favorite things about Casa Blanca is the sense of peace you get the moment you step onto the property. It is situated less than 5 minutes away from Nuevo where you have access to some amazing restaurants including The Gingerbread which is right below the Villas and about 30 minutes from La Fortuna, where you have access to adventure activities.

Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for adventure and/or a quiet getaway!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Steven L
“Loved our stay at Casablanca”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights as the second half of our honeymoon. Casablanca was amazing and met all of our expectations. When we arrived to arenal after 5 days at Playa Conchal, we were so happy about the much more comfortable temperatures in arenal. When we arrived at the property we were greeted by Ty who was really helpful. He helped us book a few excursions and made several restaurant recommendations. We went to las tijanas for sunset and gingerbread for an amazing meal (highly recommended). The property is beautiful and the villa had all of the accommodations we could have needed. Next time we will come with friends and rent out both places!

The lake views were incredible. There is no air conditioning but it was not needed. The newly added hot tub was really nice as well. The tub is drained and cleaned thoroughly after each guest which made us feel better about using it.
Only down side was the very noisy frogs that hide in the drain pipes and water feature. They get pretty annoying in the evening but add to the rain forest feel.

The drive to Fortuna is windy but not a bad drive to get to the excursions. Beautiful lake views the whole way. Overall we would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay away from the main tourist area in Fortuna and in the small town feel of Nuevo Arenal.

yomonk1
Roanoke, Virginia
“Casa Blanca is Heaven”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Booked the Villa II with new friends. What started as 4 of us, ended up as 10 friends renting the entire property. Zero regrets. Plenty to do, eat and drink within a close drive. If you want to do the hot springs, do the free ones. I really see no need to pay for what you can get exactly the same for free.
Marc and Ty were extremely accommodating. Anything we needed was seen to.
Spend an evening at the Gingerbread with Eyal. Tell him where you're staying, you absolutely will not regret it.
It's a long drive from where we flew into, in San Juan, but take your time, enjoy the ride and I assure you, you'll enjoy your stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing