See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2017

3 adults 2 children for a long weekend - We arrived a couple of hours before check in was available but we were able to leave our luggage in reception and go enjoy the bar and the children were able to use the pool nearby.

Our room was on the other side of the complex, which also had a pool. Our apartment was clean, bright and airy, was surprised to find towels supplied and the 2 televisions, were both in good working order. Varied menu at the restaurant and servings were generous and staff were very helpful and knew the menu and could offer tips on what to have or at least tell you about the menu. We were able to contact a taxi driver to take us to various places while we were there.

The staff were very helpful at all times and the complex was kept very clean, minimal noise and even though close to the airport the arriving and leaving flights did not bother you.

I would give Sandy Point Village a 10-10 and are planning a family reunion party for April 2018

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank avrilthurston1
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Don't confuse this place with Sandy Point Beach Club (a Timeshare resort) which adjoins this place. It's class compared to here and I've stayed at both places. I booked here to show my family from England, Tobago. The girl on reception was on the phone chatting to her friends and wouldn't acknowledge us. The room was musty and neglected. Old wares in the kitchen and the bathroom leaked. There was no windows in the Bathroom, so when the current went, I was plunged into darkness. The water also went a couple of times. All the good pictures on reviews are of Sandy Point Beach Club. Don't get confused. The pool was Meh! They say they have a Gym but it's just Rusty Metal. Spa had Algae and didn't work. It's a good walk to Store Bay or the Airport. Would never stay there again until they change all the staff and upgrade the place.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank wild4u
Reviewed 2 January 2017

The receptionist who called to confirm our arrival was hostile. On our way to the hotel we were contacted by the receptionist that the Credit card terminal was not functioning..this is Christmas eve night @ 8.30pm. Got the cash. The receptionist informed me when I inquired about the receipt that the receipt book was finished and the manager had to replace it. I paid in full until Dec 28 2016. The staff at the restaurant was hostile. We dined at another hotel if we didn't cook. On 1 occasion the towels were taken in the morning but never replaced. On enquiring we were told the towels have to be washed & dried then replaced. Imagine our surprise & predicament! We left the hotel @ 2.30 am on Wednesday 28 Dec 2016. Imagine my surprise when I got a call from the Hotel " Mrs G. What time did you checked out? I told her the time..the receptionist then informed me I didn't settle my bill!!!! I told her I did! I mentioned the receptionist' s name who attended to me on that night & also the issue of the receipt. I hung up. I called the hotel 20 mins later to find out what happened. The receptionist said it was resolved. Firstly the receptionist didn't enquire, she accused me of not settling the bill, I was embarrassed!!!!. Secondly, when the misunderstanding was resolved, she didn't have the courtesy to call to inform me !! This hotel's location is convenient but the customer service sucks. My experience was horriblr!!! I must commend Chevaugh , 1 of the better staff who tried her best to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline G
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week from 27th November to 3rd December before moving on to Bacolet Bay in Scarborough but wish we had stayed here .Huge appartment and well furnished even had full size fridge for all your water and beer etc a a full cooker ,tv , a double bed in bedroom and additional single bed . Cleaned every day and after leaving a small tip of 20TT came back to flowers and a newspaper , fresh towels everyday and wifi in restaurant and by main pool which is free .Also a small pool and jacuzzi outside room. I would stay here again no problem .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kittykat2805
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Looking for a reasonable place to stay within close range to the airport, I chose Sandy Point Village. The attendees at the front desk were quite good. I chose a room with 2 queen size beds and the bedroom was very roomy. As a matter of fact the entire apartment was roomy, very good working A/C. Great location with enough parking space. The pool was large and a little way away one can walk to the Dining Area which seems to be almost over the water. Really nice.

Stayed: November 2016