See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017

The receptionist who called to confirm our arrival was hostile. On our way to the hotel we were contacted by the receptionist that the Credit card terminal was not functioning..this is Christmas eve night @ 8.30pm. Got the cash. The receptionist informed me when I inquired about the receipt that the receipt book was finished and the manager had to replace it. I paid in full until Dec 28 2016. The staff at the restaurant was hostile. We dined at another hotel if we didn't cook. On 1 occasion the towels were taken in the morning but never replaced. On enquiring we were told the towels have to be washed & dried then replaced. Imagine our surprise & predicament! We left the hotel @ 2.30 am on Wednesday 28 Dec 2016. Imagine my surprise when I got a call from the Hotel " Mrs G. What time did you checked out? I told her the time..the receptionist then informed me I didn't settle my bill!!!! I told her I did! I mentioned the receptionist' s name who attended to me on that night & also the issue of the receipt. I hung up. I called the hotel 20 mins later to find out what happened. The receptionist said it was resolved. Firstly the receptionist didn't enquire, she accused me of not settling the bill, I was embarrassed!!!!. Secondly, when the misunderstanding was resolved, she didn't have the courtesy to call to inform me !! This hotel's location is convenient but the customer service sucks. My experience was horriblr!!! I must commend Chevaugh , 1 of the better staff who tried her best to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pauline G
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week from 27th November to 3rd December before moving on to Bacolet Bay in Scarborough but wish we had stayed here .Huge appartment and well furnished even had full size fridge for all your water and beer etc a a full cooker ,tv , a double bed in bedroom and additional single bed . Cleaned every day and after leaving a small tip of 20TT came back to flowers and a newspaper , fresh towels everyday and wifi in restaurant and by main pool which is free .Also a small pool and jacuzzi outside room. I would stay here again no problem .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kittykat2805
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Looking for a reasonable place to stay within close range to the airport, I chose Sandy Point Village. The attendees at the front desk were quite good. I chose a room with 2 queen size beds and the bedroom was very roomy. As a matter of fact the entire apartment was roomy, very good working A/C. Great location with enough parking space. The pool was large and a little way away one can walk to the Dining Area which seems to be almost over the water. Really nice.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank marina m
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The service was excellent, the grounds were clean and accessible, the pool was clean and the room was comfortable. Cleaning service on point and the welcome included fresh flowers on your bed with the words Welcome and enjoy your stay. Location were fantastic close to a lot of sites. I recommend Sandy Point Village Resort to everyone who has a vacation in Tobago planned and looking for accommodations that provides comfort, great location, affordable, excellent service and most important, cleanliness, this is the place.

Room Tip: Ground floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stayed here for 2 weeks with family and friends over new year, and enjoyed the stay very much. Garden ground floor unit with kitchenette complete with rustic wooden beams on the ceiling gave it a cosy feel.

If you are not looking for top shelf amenities, this will not disappoint, at a price that will not break most budget's!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple