All reviews crown point hotel store bay beach walking distance from the airport private steps apartments are clean the location is perfect bring earplugs direct access full kitchen another guest short vacation well equipped kitchen short walk self catering coffee maker mini mart food places
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We rented an apartment for 5 adults and had plenty of space. Do not expect luxury as it is fairly basic but reasonably priced. You can cook in the kitchen but we only used it for breakfast; for other meals we made use of the food stands nearby and the adjoining Crown Point Hotel restaurant. There are steps down to the beach where sunbeds to rent are very cheap. Life guards are on duty for most of the day and safe bathing areas are marked. You can also use the hotel's pool if you prefer not to go in the sea. Local boats can take you out to Buccoo Reef & Nylon Pool. We would go back if we visited Tobago again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank norflondoner2011
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Stayed at Johnston apartments on many occasions. Ideal location, clean, relaxing and a beautiful place for a getaway for friends and family.
Reasonably price and value for money everytime, staff is quite accomodating ,friendly and security is present at all times to make your stay even more comfortable. My favourite place to stay in Tobago !!

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank lifebeginsat4008
Reviewed 10 August 2012

It's a nice apartment for staying for a reasonable price. but it needs some improvements for the services. The kitchen oven missing a handle and I told the manager about it. She said she will send someone to check it tomorrow. NO ONE CAME!!! she was not nice began with it. She didn't smile or be polite to me. If she is stressing with other customers she should take a break. I am not asking for royal service, all I asking is do her job. What happen if I burn my hands when I use the oven I can sue the place.

Room tip: Make sure you bring your own potatoes peeler
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank smartygirl1
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This is an amazing place, the environment is exactly what you need for a getaway, for business or family or vacation. The airport is less than 5 mins away, Tobago is famous for its Crab and Dumpling where its located right on Store bay.
The place is located right on the beach... The rooms are quite clean and comfortable.... and has almost everything.. ..

Date of stay: April 2012
6  Thank Alana S
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We are always looking for an affordable get away. This is one such place. All good with the exception of no front desk service on Sunday. Just a five minute walk away from the airport, Johnston Apartments offered the serenity we needed. The restaurant serves up delicious meals, everything in the apartment worked. The room was spacious. We will make our regular get away destination.

Date of stay: October 2011