USD 328
USD 263
  • Breakfast included
Bananaquit Apartments(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
USD 225
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Crooks Apartments(Crown Point)
USD 71
Orbitz.com
Dash Villa(Crown Point)
Hummingbird Hotel(Crown Point)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homebed and breakfastsmoked fishflat screen televisionfruit treessmall kitchenettefree wificable channelspigeon pointbeach towelscomfortable roomeach morningshower headvisit tobagobath towelsstore baynetflix
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Native abode. If you are visiting Tobago to get away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life this is where you need to stay.

Its run by a very knowledgeable, and down-to-earth family who make you feel right at home as soon as you step through the door.

Native Abode is situated in a quiet, seemingly close-knit Tobagonian village which has a homely and safe feeling to it.

My boyfriend and I went on a few, very pleasant evening walks around the area and met some charming neighbours on the way.

Store bay is a 10 minute (approx.) Bike ride away, or if you are up for it you could take a leisurely walk. Pigeon point can also be reached within 20 minutes by bike.

There is a buzzing night life not too far away (15/20 min walk), where you will find numerous bars and food spots.

The room itself is fully equipped with free WiFi, a mini bar and other thoughtful touches such as a kettle and coffee, microwave, fridge, a smart TV with Netflix, A/C, bath and beach towels and even a small balcony. They also have THE most comfortable beds and THE SOFTEST sheets you will ever rest on. I serioulsy found it hard to get out of bed at all!

Each morning Kaye served a delicious breakfast and there was also a selection of local juices, fruit and teas.

Also, take a look at the garden out the back, its an Eden of fruit trees like you've never seen!

Our time in Tobago was too short with only 5 days but it was an amazing 5 days thanks to Kaye, Stein and Stephanie.

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank M C
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

It was indeed our pleasure to host you both during your stay in Tobago. We thank you for your sincere comments and appreciation of the genuine Tobago hospitality we extended to you. You came to us as strangers but when you left you were considered family. See you again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

5 out of 5 b/c this guest house had everything my wife and I were looking for: quiet, away from town but still walking distance (20 min walk from Crown Point and we woke to roosters each morning), friendly service, great breakfast (fruit from the orchard in the back yard), and clean, spacious rooms. You can't go wrong here.

Room Tip: There's only 7 rooms - difficult to get a bad one here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jared S
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

It was our pleasure to satisfy your desires during your stay with us. We trust that you were rested and revived at the end of your stay and look forward to a visit from you in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had heard about Native Abode after learning about the bed & breakfast association of Tobago. Knowing that the association operates with Tourism department standards, I decided to choose this place. I had met one of the hosts, Kaye, briefly at a Tourism event in Trinidad via a mutual contact.
My accommodation was very clean comfortable room along with comfortable bed and other amenities similar to a hotel. Native Abode also provides a good housekeeping service, tasty breakfast with nice ambience and decor. The eating area offered a variety of breakfast items including cereals,teas, coffee and fruit. The helpful, and courteous hosts made you feel quite welcome. The hosts provide free transport to and from the airport.
The location allowed me to easily walk to buy groceries, food outlets and access public transport, taxis.
So if you are looking for a pleasant, wonderful accommodation, choose Native Abode any day.

From Candace Roseman

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Can12Roseman
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

It was a real joy to extend genuine Tobago hospitality to you during your stay with us. We do appreciate your sincere comments and endorsement and look forward to hosting you sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Native Abode. The rooms are clean and comfortable with every amenity one could need. The owners are professional, friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is amazing! Overall, great value for money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was my first time staying at this Bed and Breakfast, and it certainly set the bar exceptionally high!!! It began with a call before I boarded my flight. Stein called to introduce himself and let me know that as soon as my flight landed he would be there to pick me up from the airport and take me to the B&B. The room was beautifully decorated, and felt very homely, with a small kitchenette that included, cutlery, a microwave, a small fridge with some refreshments already chilled etc. The flat screen television came equipped with every imaginable channel available (cable, netflix, amazon fire, 3D glasses) and free wifi. There is an ironing board and iron, hangers, lots of space to store clothing, lots of bath towels, hot and cold shower, air condition, and the room is immaculate. The breakfast that is included in the cost of the B&B stay was excellent. Lots of fresh fruit to choose from that was harvested right on the property, fresh coconut water, fruit smoothie, homemade bread/bake....certainly a breakfast fit for kings and queens. I would happily book this B&B again in a heartbeat. The staff was professional, helpful and full of that lovely Tobago charm. They don't have a pool, and to me doesn't matter, as the beach is 5mins drive away, as is the airport. Its in an ideal location, quiet and relaxing surrounded by trees and nature, yet close to all of the amenities and night life that Tobago is known for.

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole C
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We are moved by your appreciation of the genuine Tobago hospitality we extended to you during your recent stay with us. You have now been adopted as family and we look forward to your next visit.