“Just ok”
Review of Bollicine

Bollicine
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 9 February 2017

If you are being particular, these are not panini, they are French sticks with hot fillings. However not bad and a change from roti

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We visited five times during our stay in Crown Point. Unfortunately the power was off on three visits. We did have some excellent and very tasty ice creams on the two visits with power.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank ian6890
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We went several times during our stay just for the gelato. The two servers are very nice and helpful

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The friendliness of staff...esecially Elizabeth..was just so refreshing. Sitting there with friends, eating the tastiest salad ever and deinking a tasty coffee just made my holiday one of the best!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank brittskrajkumar
Reviewed 23 August 2016

My parents and I went for wine and gelato. We sat outside and was then told that we should go inside to order, so we did. My dad ordered a glass of wine and we sat outside and waited and waited and waited. I had enough time to finish my gelato and we waited some more, but the staff was too engulfed with their conversation inside to remember the order. Soon after one of the servers came and said "you ordered a wine?" to which we said don't worry about the wine, we'll just like the bill.

Don't think I'll be returning there.

Date of visit: July 2016