“Splendid!”
Review of Bollicine

Bollicine
Ranked #22 of 46 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The friendliness of staff...esecially Elizabeth..was just so refreshing. Sitting there with friends, eating the tastiest salad ever and deinking a tasty coffee just made my holiday one of the best!

1  Thank brittskrajkumar

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My parents and I went for wine and gelato. We sat outside and was then told that we should go inside to order, so we did. My dad ordered a glass of wine and we sat outside and waited and waited and waited. I had enough time to finish my gelato and we waited some more, but the staff was too engulfed with their conversation inside to remember the order. Soon after one of the servers came and said "you ordered a wine?" to which we said don't worry about the wine, we'll just like the bill.

Don't think I'll be returning there.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This is an I cream shop masquerading as a fine dining establishment. It is right on the main drag in Crown Point which is noisy and smelly with petrol fumes. The good thing is that they have a substantial wine list . So the wine was delicious. The downsides are many . The menu is tiny and not everything is available if you can imagine! We had lobster tails in pink sauce whatever that is. Overcooked and stuffed into a wineglass and smothered with icky pinky sauce. So in order to eat them (2) you had to dump them onto your plate and hope that the sauce doesn't splatter onto your outfit! I had a minuscule little bowl of penne pasta tossed with extremely salty cheesy sauce made with peccarino and Parmesan . Two very salty cheeses . Basically inedible . The most amazing thing was that there were NO vegetables . Not one speck of green or even a garnish. So we felt underfed and decided to have chocolate cake which we liked very much. The waitresses were extremely helpful and nice and tried really hard to make our dinner bearable. We paid over 900 TT$ for this experience. We gave the waitresses a nice tip but this bill was pretty outrageous for what basically is a sandwich shop with very uncomfortable cheap cafe tables . Not even nice candles or centrepieces . What a giant swizz. Never again!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, although the menu is limited. Great option for international food in Tobago. Recommend the Polenta with Gorgonzola sauce and the Baby Lobsters. The ice cream and cheese cake are outstanding!

1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I have been to this restaurant at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

The food is so so good and the service from the wonderful young ladies is superb.

The menu consists of a few items done really well. The wines are some of the best Italian Wines that I have ever had and to top it off some great home made Italian ice creams.