All reviews per night nice room small beach great view walking distance the hotel staff navarino bay sea view greece castle tavernas balcony town beaches desk region road
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We liked this hotel. The view is lovely and it's in a great position for restaurants, cafes, castle etc. It has some very random pictures, as if they were a job lot at a car boot sale. Funny. Easy parking. Breakfast was great. Lots of choice. Terrible coffee however. They need to raise their game there. Comfortable bed, nice room. No complaints (except the coffee!). We'd stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The view from our balcony of the waterfront was fabulous. The hotel is very well located and close to everything. There is parking for hotel patrons in a lot next to the hotel. If that is full there is plenty of parking at the port nearby. There is a small beach for a swim directly opposite the hotel. There are several decent restaurants within 100m. Neokastro and the main town square are all within easy walking distance. The staff were always polite and very helpful. Our family room was clean and comfortable, although the air conditioner seemed to struggle to keep the whole area cool as it was warm in the room with the bunk beds. The breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Overall this hotel offered value for money given the location and standard of accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

+: staff is friendly, nice view from the rooms, little balcony, breakfast is fine, quiet, well located, there's a parking.

-: rooms are old even very old, furnitures need a replacement and paint need a refresh, bathroom was messy everytime you take a shower the whole place is drowned.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaxHKong
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I arrived at Hotel Miramare, early noon, after a 4 hour drive with my motorcycle, under extreme heat. I was really tired but I realized from the first look on Hotel Miramare and its location, that it was worth it and that the next 10 days would be exactly as I dreamed about, whern I booked my room. All rooms have a great view of the wonderful Navarino bay, there are 3 very good taverns in less than a 100metres walk, almost no cars go by, since the road infront of the hotel leads eventually to a dead end, perfect if you have a pet, for the safety provided and the love of the owners and the stuff for the animals. Overall a great experience and I will definitely visit them again, since in less than 10kilometres is one of the most wonderfull and amazing beaches in Greece and trust me when I am saying that, since due to my work, I have traveled most of Greece, especially the coast line, more than 5 times. If you are in Pylos, stay at Miramare Hotel and you will remenber me...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have a feeling that this hotel may be a lot older that it looks from the outside. It is a very well maintained building. Rooms on the bay offer a great seaside view.

However, the room is small and also cramped with furniture that may not be needed (i.e., a desk and stool). But the bathroom is quite acceptable (doesn't have a bath tub but for us that was okay) and had enough elbow room to do your business. Further, the room is in pretty good condition and very clean. Staff is nice too. And there is a small beach within 30 steps where you can take a swim in the crystal clear water.

No a bad place to rest for a night or two.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends