All reviews per night nice room small beach great view the hotel staff navarino bay sea view greece castle balcony town beaches desk region tavernas road
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I arrived at Hotel Miramare, early noon, after a 4 hour drive with my motorcycle, under extreme heat. I was really tired but I realized from the first look on Hotel Miramare and its location, that it was worth it and that the next 10 days would be exactly as I dreamed about, whern I booked my room. All rooms have a great view of the wonderful Navarino bay, there are 3 very good taverns in less than a 100metres walk, almost no cars go by, since the road infront of the hotel leads eventually to a dead end, perfect if you have a pet, for the safety provided and the love of the owners and the stuff for the animals. Overall a great experience and I will definitely visit them again, since in less than 10kilometres is one of the most wonderfull and amazing beaches in Greece and trust me when I am saying that, since due to my work, I have traveled most of Greece, especially the coast line, more than 5 times. If you are in Pylos, stay at Miramare Hotel and you will remenber me...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have a feeling that this hotel may be a lot older that it looks from the outside. It is a very well maintained building. Rooms on the bay offer a great seaside view.

However, the room is small and also cramped with furniture that may not be needed (i.e., a desk and stool). But the bathroom is quite acceptable (doesn't have a bath tub but for us that was okay) and had enough elbow room to do your business. Further, the room is in pretty good condition and very clean. Staff is nice too. And there is a small beach within 30 steps where you can take a swim in the crystal clear water.

No a bad place to rest for a night or two.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

It was the worst hotel I have ever been! First of all the room was very small a family of four people secondly it had a lot of dumb and it was not convenient (the furniture was very old ,the blankets too and the balcony was for just one person). The only positive things were that the stuff was very friendly,the hotel was in a very beautiful place and the breakfast was amazing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Stayed 10 days, great location to visit nearby villages, Varakes, Kallithea, Methoni, Gialova, ancient Olympia, amazing beaches, viodokilia, Finiki and the Zanzi bar, and many many more. The hotels location is great with plenty of restaurants to walk in the main square and the castle.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Stayed for two nights. Breath taking view from balcony. Very quiet. Furniture is very dated. Bathroom renovated. Very clean. Good Breakfast. Barbie and staff extremely hospitable and accommodating in room requests, etc.

Room Tip: Rooms with two single beds are much bigger and have larger bathrooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple