“Great lunch excellent meal ”
Review of Les Nympheas

Les Nympheas
Price range: USD 13 - USD 33
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ALL YOU CAN EAT menu with: Creps, Mussels or Fondues (Cheese or Beef) At 10min driving from Disney Land Paris you will find a 100% homemade food. Generous beef burger served with homemade french fries, generous salad, rib steack... Kid menu 9,90€ all included We welcome you either inside or outside to enjoy long summer evening. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this place having searched for restaurants where the locals ate. It was full of French people on their lunch break. We were accommodated easily. Drinks delivered the moment we sat down. I had the salade Gourmand and hubby had salad de chevre. Both were exactly right and delicious. I was very tempted by the dessert but didn't have any. Cold water given, quick friendly service.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

As an Englishman with no knowledge of French, we stumbled upon this restaurant after checking in into the hotel. After a whole full day at Disneyland, we were extra tired, so got into this restaurant, and the waitress was so helpful in trying her best to explain the menu in English. I was particularly impressed with her excellent service delivery.
I decided to order a take away, which was very good value for money and tasted delicious. Next morning which was a Sunday, I realised I had left my car and house keys on the counter of the restaurant, after re-visiting the restaurant in the morning, it became apparent they do not open on Sundays, chaos as I was due to return to London via Eurotunnel on the same day.
I panicked and rush back to the hotel to alert the receptionist who was so calm and excellent in reaching out to the manager and swiftly she came to open the restaurant for me and hand me my keys and essentially saving my holiday from being a disaster.
Thank you so much for your wonderful service and going beyond and above to deliver this service.
Merci!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

After visiting the Monet home we stopped here for lunch and had the best quiche I have ever had! Can't describe the great food here. Service is attentive without being overbearing.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Popular with locals having fondu and raclette but health and safety would not approve of the trailing wires and socket extensions! We arrived without a reservation but they fitted us in. We felt the pancakes and Cesar salad were pretty uninspired and expensive. Would not visit again.

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Visited whilst staying nearby as part of trip to the local well known theme park. Made a nice change from the expensive offerings there. We had three steaks, perfectly cooked and some mussels.
If you have a car and are visiting the the theme park, well worth a try.