Review Highlights
Great lessons!

Have our first snowboard lessons under GoSnow and we have no regrets! Our instructor Sam is really... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Wei Teing O
Penang Island, Malaysia
via mobile
Great Ski experience with GoSnow and Kai

We found GoSnow in the last minute as the ski school we registered earlier told us lesson could not... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
edt0
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

All reviews ski school private lesson first timers magic carpet group lesson excellent instructors snowboarding lessons two days thanks guys chair lift comfort zone super patient special mention english speaking excellent ski from australia great lesson
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our whole family had private lessons with GoSnow. It was amazing! My two boys (3, skiing with Rebecca and 6, snowboarding with Breige) wouldn't stop talking about the fun they had. Not only that, by the end of three days, they were skiing and snowboarding down the family run by themselves practically. I had private snowboarding lessons with Scott and he managed to teach me how to snowboard (I'm a complete newbie) which is a feat in itself. After 3 days, I was able to link turns down the run and do a few tricks as well. Can't recommend GoSnow enough - definitely must try!

Tareesa S, Director at GoSnow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Catherine C,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with GoSnow!

It is great to hear that your boys had such a fun time with Rebecca and Breige while also learning some essential skills to help them get down the slopes safely and confidently.

I am also pleased to hear that after your lessons with Scott, you were linking turns and getting some tricks in your repertoire - excellent work!

GoSnow Directo

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very professional with their follow up. After each lesson an email comes to ask how was the lesson. We had a great coach from Croatia : Zeljka.

1  Thank npih_zel
Tareesa S, Director at GoSnow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear npih_zel,

Thank you for your review of your GoSnow experience!

We find it very important and useful to give our guests the opportunity to provide daily feedback on their lessons. This can assist us in making any necessary changes for further lessons if required to ensure that our guests are enjoying the best possible experience with us.

It is great to hear that you had such a great time with Zeljka - I have passed this information on to her directly.

We hope to see you here again some time soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Its great that they have all the different groups for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
The instructors are always so fun yet understanding .

1  Thank Eddie G

Dear Eddie G,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

As you have noted, we have instructors for all ability levels and also a variety of lesson types. In having these options we aim to accommodate all types of people no matter what it is that they are looking to achieve!

Great to hear that you found our instructors to be fun also - that is almost the most important part! We look forward to seeing you again in Niseko soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My friends and me took a beginner snowboard lesson with them on the 1st day, the lecturer was patient and nice, 3 of us managed to pick up some control after the 3 hours class. We were then snowboarding for the rest of our 6 days in Niseko straight, we definitely had some good time.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank DannyHung

Dear DannyHung,

Thank you for choosing GoSnow and leaving us a review.

It is great to hear that you participated in a snowboarding lesson on your first day here in Niseko and that you developed the skills to enjoy your remaining days on the mountain.

You will have to come and visit us again to get the skills to take you to the next level!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I strongly recommend any beginner to take private classes with GoSnow. I had never skied before and the 1 to 1 lessons were fundamental for me to feel safe and learn it properly. I was lucky to have all my lessons with Alja, an excellent Slovenian instructor, with 10 years teaching experience, who made sure I was trusting myself, to enjoy the most out of it!

Thanks GoSnow, thanks Alja!

I am in love with the sport and looking forward to the next!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank leticiabusarello

Dear Leticiabusarello,

Thank you for reviewing your GoSnow experience and I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the best experience of your life!

Our Private Lessons are a fantastic way to get your skills up to a level where you are confident to take on the slopes on your own but also when you want to refine your techniques to improve even more.

Alja is a fantastic instructor and it is great to hear that you enjoyed all of your lessons - we hope that you come back again and that we can have Alja teach you once again.

Thank you also for sharing the photos of your time here in Niseko. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.