Review Highlights
Unwind and enjoy a local village experience

I had envisaged this to be a tour of Denpasar, however it was more of an experience of a local... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2017
Flyingstars
Melbourne Australia
Amazing experiene

Me and my bf booked a tour here and didn't expect the experience to be this amazing. We were the... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2017
Ieatandeatallday

All reviews true local experience food hunting brother and sister local temple rice fields these guys babi guling yahya canggu van denpasar culture tour bali
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Together with my parents I discovered the real bali for a day. Having lived in Bali for a year I wanted to know where I actually was as I remained in an expat bubble. He showed me food, nature and told explained more about the religion. Sometimes he is so enthusiastic that he starts to talk really fast, but I think he picked up on that by now:)

berlin n, Pemilik at Tuntun Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

thank you for positive review, it was lovely day adventure with you :D ,
and than you for you advise, i always remember that :D

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Wow! This is hardly a tour - it's an authentic bali immersion experience with friends.

Berlin is a natural storyteller - grammar jokes and all! - and Wahyu is a sweetheart who got just as excited about the food we're eating and navigated the Bali roads like a pro. Both have big smiles, are happy to answer every question and are oozing a passion for showing you their real Bali. Berlin, Wahyu and their family know just how to make you feel welcome.

I loved the food - delicious street food with proper spices only the locals know - and the walk through the rice fields to see where it all starts. The whole tour was chilled with even a chance to have an afternoon siesta and to sit and gaze out from the rooftop terrace in time to see the sky painted pink by the sunset over the rice fields.

If you want to feel and learn about the real bali, love street food and want to find peace and friendship I highly recommend this tour!

berlin n, Owner at Tuntun Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you so much for the review, love that
It's an amazing day with you, having fun , eat well ( until explode ) , sharing some idea
And thank you so much for the inspiration and idea , really helpful for us

Reviewed 7 November 2016

What would you like to do? You can pick a package from Bali Sunday Morning’s list then let Berlin and Wahyu know if there is something additional you would like to do. These guys are serious about customer service so they helped us with things that were not even on the list - like buying a cell phone when my husband’s quit! We never could have managed without their help!
They love questions; they love to laugh; and they love talking about their country and giving you a big bite of it. We never dreamed we would be welcomed into a Balinese home for dinner. What a gift! What a lovely encounter! They made me love Bali even more!

Thank you for such lovely review, it's really love read, and it's wonderfull adventure when with you both, full of laugh, story telling, know each other culture and many more
Thank you so much to spend your day with us :D

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I met Berlin in the first week of our holiday in Bali. A Dutch guy we met told us about a nice local guy he met, who took him on an amazing trip to some beautiful places. So we asked if he would like to show us some cool places only local people know. We were one of the first people he took on a Tour. That day we had some beautiful experiences and met some family members. We became friends and spend some more days together in the last week on Bali. Berlin and his nephew can show you a side of Bali you can only expience with some locals. They know places you can't discover on your own. They will show you a real look in the Balinesion culture (including some good food) and nature. Beside of that, they are fun to hang out with and they like to teach you everything you wanna know!
I will recoment everyone to go on a fantastic adventure with them, if you wanna have a day full of beautiful nature, people and good food!

berlin n, Owner at Tuntun Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you so much for your good review, it's lovely to read more and more, same here we do have great adventure with you guys, learn new thing, language and culture it's so much fun :D, someday we do go to your place, let's have fun advwnture there :D

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Berlin showed us so many cool places here in Bali! It's a true local experience, one to remember for a life time!! Thank you for being such a loving an awesome person Berlin!! I'll book another tour when I come back to Bali for sure!!

1  Thank Lars B
berlin n, Pemilik at Tuntun Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

thank you for your feedback, we really happy t read them :D. once again thank you so much for trusting your adventure with us