Greyhound Coaching Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Kilworth House Hotel(North Kilworth)
View Hotel
Mill on the Soar(Leicester)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspublic car parkfour poster bedpay and displaylovely courtyardsunday lunchreal alepleasant staystayed for one nightan evening mealmain buildingsalmondouble roomexcellent value for moneycomfy bedalesweddingvenue
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Visited the Greyhound restaurant for a valentines meal.
The restaurant was laid out lovely a red rose on every table a lovely atmosphere and gentle music playing in the background. Service was good and staff very friendly.
Food was excellent and cooked to perfection succulent steak and very tasty chicken, what I find very good is you get a small cup of soup with toast while your waiting for your starter we also got a glass of prosecco on arrival and finished with a lovely coffee and chocolates. We will be dining again very shortly so if you want a good night out visit the Greyhound in Lutterworth you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I discovered The Greyhound last year when I was booked in by my company and have stayed there half a dozen times since. This time with my wife. She loved the four-poster. It’s a lovely characterful coaching house. The staff are all helpful and friendly. the food is varied and delicious and you can eat all options on the menus in the restaurant or bar, which has a great selection of whiskies and choice of wines by the glass.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed here for one night and found the whole experience very pleasant. The room was excellent with good facilities. The bed was comfortable and the room furnished to a great standard. I also ate in the restaurant and the sausage and mash is highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were on our way home to the Isle of Wight with our new 10 week old puppy and called in here to meet the family. The staff were most welcoming. We had a lovely Sunday lunch here which was very good value. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Called in on the off chance they might have a table on a Saturday night and much to our surprise, there was hardly anyone there.
Lovely clean decor, nice surroundings, really nice food and very attentive (but not intrusive) service made for a very pleasant experience .
Total cost for 2 including drinks and two coffees each came to only £41, which for the experience was excellent value for money.
Will definitely return to The Greyhound in the near future.

Stayed: January 2018