All reviewspublic car parkpay and displayfour poster bedgenerous portionssunday lunchreal alepiping hotan evening mealstayed for one nightlovely roomsalmondouble roomexcellent stayexcellent value for moneyfamily roomwhiskeysales
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I discovered The Greyhound last year when I was booked in by my company and have stayed there half a dozen times since. This time with my wife. She loved the four-poster. It’s a lovely characterful coaching house. The staff are all helpful and friendly. the food is varied and delicious and you can eat all options on the menus in the restaurant or bar, which has a great selection of whiskies and choice of wines by the glass.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed here for one night and found the whole experience very pleasant. The room was excellent with good facilities. The bed was comfortable and the room furnished to a great standard. I also ate in the restaurant and the sausage and mash is highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were on our way home to the Isle of Wight with our new 10 week old puppy and called in here to meet the family. The staff were most welcoming. We had a lovely Sunday lunch here which was very good value. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Called in on the off chance they might have a table on a Saturday night and much to our surprise, there was hardly anyone there.
Lovely clean decor, nice surroundings, really nice food and very attentive (but not intrusive) service made for a very pleasant experience .
Total cost for 2 including drinks and two coffees each came to only £41, which for the experience was excellent value for money.
Will definitely return to The Greyhound in the near future.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We held our vow renewal here in October 2017. What a fantastic venue. The food was amazing and the staff friendly and helpful. Becky organised our day and did an amazing job, sorting everything for us do we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Would highly recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family