“Many types of the tastiest Persian cookies and baklawa!!!”
Review of Yas Konditori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yas Konditori
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Kista
Reviewed 17 February 2016

There are few coffee places which make me as excited as Yas Konditori does. I like butter cookies and good nuts, and baklawa is my great love. It is extremely difficult to find good baklawa in Stockholm, but now I know where I can do it, hooray!!!
It is like travelling to another country, though one has just to get to Husby.
Yas Konditori is big and beautiful. Variety of Persian pastry and baklawa is enormous. To try all one has to buy about 1 kilo of cookies, taking one of each kind. Don't get nervous: the prices are per kilo, and they are quite cheap (but the quality, the quality is high!). There are also nuts in huge vases and wedding cakes. One good thing: one can buy pastry in a gift box, like pralines: to choose a size of the box and then choose the content. When I open the box the next day it smells fresh baklawa in the room... Great gift for a baklawa lover, IMHO. And there are many varieties, with different types of nuts. No cheating on nuts, it is like if one has made it for his own family. As a person, who likes to cook, when I imagine amount of work behind the cookies and baklawa there, it makes my head spin... By the way, the staff is very friendly and attentive. Great place, helt enkelt.