See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015

It is a lovely place; definitely worth visiting. We had a great stay and would highly recommend the hotel! Great location, excellent service and beautiful rooms! Delicious food at a fair price, and the best part, you can actually have fun.

Room tip: delicious breakfast
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

We visited the hotel for a business conference but we finally stayed for 3 nights..
We were very excited when we first saw the amazing location through the Black Forest.. Wonderful renovated and comfortable rooms with great and special furniture.. Each one room was so romantic and unique..
All the group was discussing about the clean rooms and generally the friendly atmosphere..
The best part was the breakfast!! Very fresh and delicious ,we didn't know what to choose!!
Of course we had dinner in the Restaurant of the hotel and I admit it was a pleasure! Very interesting menu and filling dishes.
Very helpfull staff was explaining everything to us ,it couldn't be better..
The prices were very reasonable and value for money!! That's why we stayed two more nights! Great hotel that combines workshop and seminars with romantic holiday and relaxation.
We'll come back soon

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I'm sure that one day they invested quite a lot in this hotel that says 4 stars when you enter. We knew that the rooms were somehow kitschy and was nice to have. The huge bed was a nice surprise.
On the balcony there were flower pots but no flowers, a pity there was no separation wall between the other balconies.
I could not imagine a more sober breakfast then the one we got.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bobby-T-bass
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was there for one night and booked because of the room-pictures I saw in the internet. Our room was clean and ok - but not furnished like the one we saw. receptionist, when checking in, was not very helpful. So i told the lady when I paid my bill on the next morning. She was showing us the rooms nect door: incredible! Very unique furniture. thats what every romantic lady wants. So I guess will come back. Performance of the Restaurant was ok. Greek food, but only standard. Salmon was too hard grilled and the receptionist showed, that she is also not a perfect waitress. But we hope she will improve. She helped great with the extras we asked (and explained a few times) for.
The breakfast was limited - italin style. No eggs. Only rolls. But oK.
The prize was very reasonable - sure i will come back and check one of the "classic-rooms" with the unique furniture. And I hope with some improvements they will make it to "Excellent"!

Room tip: Every room ist individually furnished - go and check!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

If someone wants to relax I think that this is the perfect place..
Very warm design, amazing & unique furnitures that you can't see in any other hotel and a very (but very) frendly & helpful staff .. all of the above makes you feel like home!!

Very important is that as I was going first time in this place of the Germany I was amazed by the beautiful nature where you can make a lot of activities .. so beautiful & relaxing which was what I need!

Room tip: 213 is perfect room!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: April 2014