“Bad food”
Review of Thai Lady Pancake

Thai Lady Pancake
Ranked #44 of 87 Restaurants in Ko Lipe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not tasty and bad service.
Never come again.
There are soooo many nice foods in this island. Don’t go this place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered a vegetation pad Thai. Pointed it out to the server on the hard copy menu, on the vegetarian page. Explained clearly no meat.

15 minutes later brings out a chicken pad Thai. I nicely complain, server brings out the menu. I again point to the #20 vegetarian pad Thai. Server looks at me with contempt, makes a huge sigh and walks off to the kitchen with my plate. Comes back one minute later with the exact same plate where he obviously just picked off the chicken with his fingers. The food is also luke warm now.

It was gross. I said it's not appropriate to just pick out the chicken it was cooked with and I no longer wanted the meal. He sighed even louder and stormed off to his workmates, in our clear view, and continued to make a big show about it.

I didn't enjoy them putting me on the spot like that with my new friends.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ordered food here one night and after an hour of seeing staff frantically running around sending take away food out for delivery, no one in the actual restaurant had been served any food. It turns out that they cook here delivering take outs all over and also for their second restaurant further down the road. Appalling service and well over an hour after ordering we walked out. Far better places nearby.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Really loved coming here for cheap pancakes for breakfast and tasty juice. Does what it says on the tin really.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I have had good Thai pancakes at other places however at this place the pancake was oily although quite but Nutella the oilness spoilt it