Lowest prices for your stay
AU$84
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Paow
Thailand

Lovely staff with warm welcome!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jan 2021
It was during covid-19 situation so there are quite quiet. At first we planned to stay 2 nights but with many things we decided to stay one more night. The staffs here were very nice. They helped us with the boat trip and was like a tour guide . At the end of the last night we made a lovely barbecue party at the pool. The room was good enough for us to stay longer. All in all, the view in front of the resort was very stunning with blue and clear water.
Date of stay: January 2021
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
    AU$185
View more hotels in Ko Lipe
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a six nights and we didn’t make any reservation before, so manager gave us really nice discount for a beach view house in a front line. We can’t complain about nothing. Resort was almost empty which was very good for us.
They even tried to change breakfast set for us. Nice & friendly staff - always ready to help.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby_On_The_Run
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I’ve travelled the world and slept on the floor in mud huts before so I am pretty flexible with what comes my way but this hotel was the worst I’ve ever experienced. The garbage barge which was full of rotten food and toilet waste stayed for days despite the staff promises that it would be gone the next day. There were exposed wires above the shower, the bathroom had dirt and grime stains all up the walls and was full of cockroaches. The wooden floorboards had been eaten by insects and was rotten in places and had caves through. The fridge was dirty. I never complain to staff but when I approached the staff to enquire about the garbage they told me that I should put up with it. I decided that it was unbearable and said that I would be leaving along with other holiday goers, and asked to speak to management and they told us to go away and write an email. I wrote an email to the management asking for a partial refund for the remaining days booked which they refused so I had to pay for that accomodation as well as the replacement hotel. They should be out of business and I strongly recommend staying elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Misskatie180
Reviewed 30 May 2019

We booked 9 nights in a sea breeze bungalow.
At first we thought the bungalow was pretty good; the bathroom was bug free and the bedsheets were clean.
Each morning the staff would clean our room but when I say clean, all they did was leave us fresh drinking water, clean bath towels and made the bed, nothing more.
The hand basin, toilet and bathroom floor were never cleaned. The first 4 days I cleaned it myself, I washed the bathroom floor with the shower to remove the gecko poo and ants off the floor.
When the cleaners changed our bedlinen I noticed stains all over the supposedly clean sheet. The bathroom still hadn’t been cleaned and we were starting to get cockroaches.
There was a cockroach on the bathroom floor that we killed through the night, so I left it there to see if the cleaners would pick it up. They didn't
My husband went to reception and asked for the manager to come and have a look, but he wouldn’t come as the staff said he was too busy.
All we asked for was for the bungalow to be cleaned properly and clean sheets to be put on our bed. But instead they moved us to another bungalow which wasn't much better as the springs in the mattress were totally gone.
Breakfast was ok, however there isn’t a lot of variety to choose from.
I understand this is an island & bugs can be an issue, but we have stayed in other beach bungalows throughout South East Asia for less than we paid here and have never had an issue when it comes to clean bed sheets and basic bathroom hygiene.

Date of stay: May 2019
3  Thank JPGB
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

We (4) stayed three nights on Lipe Power Beach Resort on March 19 to 22. The hotel is on the Sunrise Beach. There are many local boats parking the front of the hotel. On the first day we walked from our hotel to the Mountain Resort for views and dinner. The staff were friendly and helpful. The staff helped us with transportation, food, and tours. The manager is nice. The rooms are acceptable. The sunrise and the sunset are beautiful. The breakfast is good.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

I always believe if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything... I have never made a negative review on trip advisor but I am furious our hotel room number 16 bathroom is actually attached to the kitchen! When we approached the hotel it was a building site and there were huge tractors outside but I thought ok let’s not dwell on this and enjoy our stay. The room was pleasant and the staff were nice and friendly! But to be woken up at 6am by the kitchen staff banging and cooking, singing, music playing which woke the baby I am furious. We left without the breakfast which was included... I have tried to complain through agoda, email not answered but have asked for a review about the complaint? Then was left on hold for almost 20minutes, the advisor said to ring us back with no call yet or any help so far! So upset about this we are only visiting island for one night

Date of stay: January 2019