“Best location, service and experience in Bathinda”
Review of Sun City Hotel

Sun City Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bathinda
Sun City Hotel
Ranked #7 of 23 Bathinda B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 December 2014

In August 2012, I stayed here on first floor brand new room for 5 nights. The hotel is 15 minutes walk from railway station (I walked with my bag at 04:30 am after de-boarding from train..SAFETY for WOMEN!!). Mall road is busy, has numerous residences, shops and showrooms and 5 minutes walk away is HANUMAN murti from where most public buses would ply.

This hotel is located right on Mall road and houses majors such as Vodafone and Airtel stores, Cantabil clothing and few more showrooms on ground floor. The hotel was under refurbishment then but as I used to be away for my assignment, I never experienced any disturbances.

Everything including cleanliness, AC, TV and channels, bedding, furnishings, privacy, furniture in the room etc were truly impeccable. I carried with myself a lot of fancy accessories, shoes etc and never found anything misplaced or missing! Best bit was the faith the staff made me had in them. The staff was really courteous, caring and prompt in any service I asked for. The in-house menu offered a lot of variety throughout the day (I did spend weekend in room itself) and all dishes were worth the taste buds to the last morsel.

There are not many options in terms of restaurants in the area but there are couple of excellent dhabas right opposite to the railway station or local hawkers at night (won't forget the masala burger ever). Apart from these, there was a good dine-in restaurant "Pizzano" which offers delicious cookies, cakes n pastries etc apart from the multi-cuisine menu. Do try it and I bet you won't repent. I am a vegetarian and loved to eat here.

For some reason, I developed stomach infection on the last day of my stay but the hotel manager (unfortunately I don't remember the name) was really kind to allow me to prepare a home remedy in their kitchen.

Room Tip: Not at all scenic as it is on a busy road. People rarely used horn so it wasn't noisy whether yo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family