Review Highlights

Reviewed 22 September 2018
Kagiroi C
Kashihara, Japan

1 result
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2018

This is a funny little place Ive been here a few times, well more than a few I go to Japanese language classes there every week. The thing is sometimes its a bit weak and then other times its awesome (maybe Ive been here to long) anyhow I think the best times is when the atmosphere good, like sunrise, sunset or a little bit stormy and go with someone who speaks Japanese so you can hear the stories from some of the people that live there. as always in Japan 99% of the people are lovely, and helpful (if they can speak to you). Now for the bad points, as they lose the older buildings its hard to replace them so I can see a point in time where this will be a problem.