“Great place, excellent communication!!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the social area
Living room from our apartment Condominium social area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the social area
Living room from our apartment
Condominium social area
Kitchen fully equipped
Main bedroom  - queen size bed
Social area downstairs
Porch/terrace.  Ocean side view and mountain
Pacific beach
Swimming pool roof top
Gym from the Condominium
Dining room and kitchen
main bedroom, has walking closet and own bathroom
Coastline view with condominium
dining, living room and terrace
2nd swimming pool close to the sea
Condominium, 22 floors, our apt is in the 11th floor
view from the bedroom, very quiet area, perfect to relax, read a book
Social area from the hotel can also be used, private entrace to the beach
Panamerican Road, entrance to Coronado Beach
Fresh fish close by
Social area down stairs
Sociial area downstairs
Socia area downstairs
Second bedroom , queen size bed with twin bed
Social area downstairs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Bogumila5...
Toronto, Canada
“Great place, excellent communication!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My family and I, just came back from this vacation rental and we are already thinking about going back. Georgina is an EXCELLENT host who communicated quickly and proactively from the moment we inquired about the rental. Top notch!

The location is great with a beautiful view, beach and great facilities!!

Nice, quiet and very secure location that is within walking distance of a few great restaurants. There are also a few nice grocery stores, some of them open for 24 hours. A few minutes down the road is private emergency clinic that provide an excellent service and very affordable.

Laundry facilities in the unit, kitchen provides everything that you need, a/c in every room, satellite TV with tons of channels (including English, you will definitely find something according to your interest), internet in the apartment and in every social area in the building.

There is nothing negative about this place in my experience. I was with my husband , son his wife and two small kids (age 3 and 1) and we had an awesome time. I would definitely recommend this place.

Thanks Georgina, we will be back!!

8 Feb 2017
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you, your husband and your lovely family. I am glad you could enjoy the warm weather of Panama and relax in our Coronado tropical paradise. See you next year. Thank you
dianadvg
Rota, Spain
“My family and I had a wonderful time at Georgina's beautiful condo!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Georgina's condo was clean and spacious. There are great restaurants nearby. There's a great pool on the roof and the view is amazing! The beach is just a few footsteps away. We enjoyed our own parking, free wi-fi, A/C in all rooms, nice balcony, washer& dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen. I highly recommend staying at Georgina's condo. I will definitely book with her next time we visit Panama!

mweich201...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place to stay . Thank you Geogina and husband”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Georgina and her husband were great the place was clean and Georgina was wonderful and helpful - even helped when we locked ourselves out. Highly recommend

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach was private and not crowded
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Nov 2016
I am glad you had a nice time at Coronado. Thank you for renting with us.
M34ME
Calgary, Canada
“Great Location”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Owner was attentive and communication was excellent. Complex is right on the beach and pools and amenities were excellent. Very close to restaurants, grocery shopping, etc. Secure and safe, we walked the area nightly.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Oct 2016
I am glad you liked the apartment and had a nice and safe stay.
John M
“Tropical Paradise it is......”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I had my doubts win I saw the rave reviews previously left. After spending a few days there the rave reviews are well deserved.

Georgina was a great host and helped me in so many ways including get me back to Panama City for my car return and having a driver take me and my family to the airport. The accommodations were outstanding with views from everywhere we turned. I can't thank Trip Advisor and Georgina enough. Hope to return next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful properly along with cleaniless and views to die for.
Liked least: The road to get to the property was rough
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
15 Jul 2016
Thank you John for your words, and I am glad that I could help you. Being Panamanian I try to make the stay easier for my renters in Panama. I know directions in Panama are not easy. :-). Hope you rent with us next year again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing