“Great fun”

Delta Force Paintball Billericay
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Billericay
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Billericay has been awarded an official 5 star certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor. Having years of experience perfecting the ultimate game zones and providing players with the latest gear during their paintballing events, this centre guarantees a fun and exciting day out for all customers whilst maintaining a safe and professional environment. With its recent refurbishment, the Billericay centre continues to give players a world-class paintballing experience when they visit Delta Force Paintball.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My 10yr old son was invited to a birthday party hear, it was excellent!!! All the staff were friendly and informative. The setting is great and made the experience seem realistic. Free cups of tea for the mums while they waitedand clean toilets. Could do with more covered areas as the British weather is so unpredictablebut we will definitely be coming back in fact we're already planning our next visit!

All reviews
"explained everything"
"great days"
"last weekend"
in 3 reviews
"would recommend this to anyone"
"staff were friendly"
"marshall"
in 14 reviews
"game"
in 34 reviews
"paintball"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My friends and I visited for a spur of the moment day out at the end of August and had a great day. The marshals were friendly and took safety very seriously. Generally all the maps were great however the only criticism I would have would be of the attack and defend game mode, whereby the defenders were not allowed out of their building. We all thought this game would have been better if they allowed you out of what you were defending. Good equipment and good value if you buy one of the paintball packages rather than buying 100 paintballs a day. Will visit again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I was really disapointed on a number of aspects of the day. Firstly, my little brother age 12 was shot in the neck in the safe zone by an opposing team member who was being reckless with his gun without the saftey on (neither were wearing masks as they were in the safe zone). The marshalls did nothing when this happened and it was a horrible start to the day. When I tried to tell them about it they didn't want to know or listen and my brother was scared for the rest of the day due to these much older and clearly under the influence men
We could clearly see the other team taking various drugs during the breaks between games - which the marshalls did nothing about.
I lost 500 paintballs due to a faulty hopper and was told that this was my problem and not delta force's - even though it was because of their faulty equipment.
I really hurt my knee to the point it swelled up to triple its size (I don't blame you for that) but the marshall pushed me to the side violently straight after this happened because I couldn't play and was walking back to base - I believe this aggravated my injury further.
The equipment we were given was not working, hoppers were dropping paintballs; the guns were unreliable; sometimes didn't even shoot, they just dropped the paintballs on the floor through the barrel of the gun and these were costing me a lot of money. Shooting the first paintball would seem fine and then it would shoot 5. My stepdad had to pull the metal lever after every shot because it wouldn't work.
The marshalls were not attentive at all, they were ignoring people who had been shot and carried on playing, even after us shouting 'paint check' and they ignored when we had acknowledged we had been shot and were going out with our hands up shouting 'out' and carried on getting shot at multiple times. This carried on throughout the games even when we brought these issues to the marshalls attention.
Poor equipment, poor service and poor management, This was supposed to be a nice day out with family and friends for my birthday and it was ruined to the point where some of my guests even went home early. I would defintiely not recommend or return to this venue - or any Delta Force venue.

1  Thank Sophie K
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. This is not the usual feedback we are used to receiving for this centre and your comments will be investigated. We would like to invite you to give us a call on 0844 477 5058, so that we can try our best to resolve the matter for you.

Kind Regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Hi, I took my football team to your Billericay venue yesterday and wanted to leave some feedback. I'd like to tell you how impressed I was with the entire experience. From making the booking (made easy by your superb office staff), to attending the event, I could not have asked for more. The venue was both spacious and comfortable and the facilities were clean and well maintained. The safety presentation was clear and concise, without being boring, the equipment was first rate, and the staff could not have been more helpful. The game zones are imaginative, and very well constructed, and a safety first policy is evident in every zone, whilst still being fun for all involved. Lunch was prompt (and hot), and very good value. I'd like to thank Joe and George for looking after my lads during the day, but also Charlie, Martin, Caylan, Brad, Glynn, Ethan, the ever attentive Faye, Chloe and Vinnie, and of course Rob the manager, who has moulded a very professional team. All my lads had a great day, and we will definitely return in the future.
10/10

Many thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Well organised party and food was from Dominos. Only negative comment was that we paid more than we were expecting to as the party organisers online were not able to say how many paintballs they would recommend for a half day and as food only arrives at 1pm we had to pay on top for extra paintballs. Will not do it again.

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Billericay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry if you feel that the information given regarding paintball usage was not clear. It is very difficult to gauge how many paintballs each player will use at our centre, as this all depends on how trigger happy you are. We can never guarantee what amount of paintballs will be sufficient for a player, as each player is different and each person has his or her own unique style of playing. Please contact us directly, on 084 4477 5058 and we can arrange a more inclusive package for you that will best suit your budget requirements.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.