“Beautiful food, wonderful service”

Masis' Armenian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Sale
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Would eat here every weekend if I could!
Especially love the sharing starters which has a bit of everything.
The food is delicious every time, comes out quickly and is always fresh.
Would highly recommend the judi kebab and the vegetarian starter platter!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

But I was at the receiving end!! Led by the high ratings and the gr8 reviews , I picked up the phone and ordered one judi kebab. The chicken was well marinated and juicy with good tomato gravy... No complaints there, however the rice was a real let down. I can bet that it was not good fresh and was taken out of the fridge, maybe a day or 2 old, and reheated. Real disappointment for the price charged, not cheap by any standard!!

Hope the management listening and takes the feedback in its stride! Cheers!!

MasisKalanyan, Owner at Masis' Armenian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jatin

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you found our rice to be a 'let down'.

Our rice is freshly made daily and contains the finest herbs and spices. However taking into consideration you took this away and ate it in your own time can lead me to believe that the rice may have gotten cold and therefore not as tasty as if you ate it in. We do recommend eating our take outs immediately to ensure it taste as good as when you eat it in.

Best wishes
Masis

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Absolutely faultless in every respect, try it once and you will be back time after time.
This is the best mediterranean food in south manchester.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I booked a table for my boyfriends surprise birthday meal. I chose Masis after reading the reviews on here and they did not disappoint. I made the booking via the website for a table of 10. Masis was very lovely communicating with me via email and was very accommodating when I asked to add more people to the booking. The atmosphere in the restaurant was warm and cosy. They had given us a large table which was lovely.

I don't eat meat and so am always worried at new places that they won't have many non meat options but Masis menu had many things I could eat. I chose the vegetarian meze platter as my main and shared a halloumi starter with my boyfriend. The starter was so good!! And so was my main, the flavours were so good!!

Everyone enjoyed their meal. A few ordered some drinks and a bottle of wine - which was all so reasonably priced!! I had bought a birthday cake, which the staff had taken to the kitchen and brought out after our mains. They dimmed the lights for us while we sang happy birthday which was a nice touch.

I genuinely felt like I was a guest at someones home, not in an intruding way but in a lovely comfortable, looked after way.

The food was such good value for money, I honestly thought the bill was going to be much higher than it actually was!! I will definitely go back and would definitely recommend it.

Thank you Masis for your hospitality!!

1  Thank Amberinababy

Dear Amberina

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review.

We are so pleased that you chose to celebrate his birthday with us and happy to hear that you all enjoyed your dining experience. We take alot of pride in our cuisine and ensure only the finest ingredients are used so its wonderful to hear you all felt you had a good variety of dishes to choose from.

Thanks again for your lovely coments, its our pleasure. We hope to welcome you again soon.

kind regards

Masis

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Our first taste of Armenian food so tried the mixed buffet with a bit of everything. So delicious and will definitely go again.

1  Thank jacqueline123125