“Super family friendly venue ”
Review of Cowtown Grill

Cowtown Grill
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Sale
Price range: USD 13 - USD 20
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and drinks, decent service, warm and friendly venue just lacking a baby changing station to make things a little easier but staff were more than helpful

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We've been a couple of times with the family and felt very welcome. The food is good and good value too. The only thing I don't like is the massive TV screens. I didn't mind it when it was showing Ice Hockey as that fitted in with the Canadian theme, but last time they were showing a home video type show and football and it was too distracting.

1  Thank joanneh_11
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner recently ate here and I have to say the food is gorgeous! I have always rated places such as almost famous for the burgers however this was delicious.

I had the recommended 3 little pigs burger and it was delicious, also got the Parmesan truffle chips... I’m not a fan of truffle but they’re lovely.

Unfortunately for us the beginning of our night was spoilt slightly by the family of reprobates next to us! The waiter did his best to get them to leave but they didn’t take the hint. I think it was only when a table of people left and us plus 2 others moved as far away from them as possible that they got the hint.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Had heard good reports and decided to book a table for a group of friends. The menu choice was limited and you would have thought a name Cowtown Grill that steaks would have been available but no predominantly Burgers and pizza's. Service was poor as there was only one waiter serving tables.

1  Thank memps5
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Visited with friends and 5 children under 7 and had a great time.
All staff were super friendly despite the chaos we were causing with our kids.
We all had different burgers which were excellent and the poutine speciality (loaded fries) was nice and excessive for the hungry ones amongst us The kids all enjoyed their pizzas and burgers too.
To top it off they had an IPA and toasted lager on draft which were both excellent.
My new favourite place in Sale so we will definitely be back

1  Thank Pattythefish