Very nice rooms catering to the high end. Great view from the room over the rest of the resort area. Parking on site is expensive but may be needed in the snowy season and you can even splash out for valet parking as well. There is a free car park a minutes walk away. The one thing that spoils this hotel is something as simple as Wi-Fi. internet access is expensive and relly should be free. If budget hotels can manage free Wi-Fi for C$85 per night then a room at the Trillium at C$264 per night should be able to manage it. Be aware of the C$150 'deposit' that is taken without explanation to cover 'possible service costs'. It is refunded if not used in 4-5 business days. I've been, I've seen but probably wouldn't visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin