1,381 results
All reviewso bone bedroom suiteoliver bonaciniheavenly bedspg memberhot tubstarbucks coffeehotel restaurantsmall kitchenetteoutdoor poollate checkoverlooking the villageski lockersmini kitchendining tablemarch breakget away
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here twice now. The pool is great. The view is fabulous. There’s a (man made?) lake that you can walk around. We had rooms with 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom and a kitchen. We also had a balcony. All the amenities are there and there are lots of activities on site or nearby. Quite lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at various hotels/chalets adjacent to Blue Mountain over the years, and this is by far the finest. My room was exactly as depicted in the photo at the top of the page, except that the pic does not display the kitchenette (fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, kettle and tableware - very handy) or the spacious bathroom with rainforest and handheld shower heads. We attended a conference here, and the meeting rooms were standard. Short walk to the village, but excellent Oliver & Bonacini restaurant on site - great breakfast buffet, and best meatballs I've ever tasted.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Our weekend at this hotel couldn´t have been better. We went for the OCR world championships and had a great time. The service was excellent! We got a quiet room with a view of the lake, free wifi (even though it was supposed to cost extra) and they made sure we could have a late check out because of the competition.

Our suite was stocked with Starbucks coffee and the attention to details was apparent. The cleaners always made sure to do that little extra and helped us in any way possible and was happy and cheerful even though we brought in a lot of mud and dirt from the race.

We had a fully equipped kitchen which was great when you want to fix your own food for the races. Salt and pepper was available as well.

The suite would easily be enough room for a big family with one double bed and two bed sofas.

With the kitchen, the cosy room, the fireplace and the big space it felt more like a home than a hotel.

The restaurant served delicious food and drinks and here the service was great as well. Even with a lot of guests we got our food fast. Every day an assortment of 3 course specials was available at a very affordable price. I liked that they had local drinks and wine at the menu.

At the hotel there was an outdoor pool and jacuzzi which was heated even in October. To be able to swim and relax outdoors was incredible! There was also a small gym. I would have wanted some more equipment there but it´s enough for some basic workout. Some simple machines, pilates balls, some dumbbells (light and heavier), a few indoor walking machines and treadmills and a bike. But the fact that they have small cool towels in a refrigerator - priceless! My gym has something to learn from them!

Overall a great place to stay! I would definitely want to come back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Our amazing experience began at the front desk. As the attendant found that we were from Brazil she did everything to find a nice room for us and I have to say that she got it!
The room was in perfect conditions and despite having only one bed our kids slept comfortably in the sofa bed. But the best part was the view of Blue Mountains Village from the window. I keep wondering until know how it must be amazing being in this room during the winter, when the mountains are covered by snow!
Fully recommend this hotel. I hope you have the same lucky we had and take a room to the village side.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I wanted to get a long weekend at this hotel. I also wanted to bring my dog as it says its dog friendly. Their website has some rules which is normal. It had don't leave your dog in the room by it self or put the don't disturb sign, have dog on leash, pick up after your pet, no aggressive dogs, no excessive barking. They have an option to add some dog treats and a dog bed which I thought was nice. I then called them to make a reservation and said 2 adults and one dog. She said no problem then proceeded to ask about the size of the dog and breed. I said large female Rottweiler. (My dog is well trained, barks only on command or someone knocks on the door which all dogs do anyways, she is always on a leash, gets along with humans, kids and other animals. All I wanted was a couple of nights, enjoy the area and go hiking with my dog. She then said that they don't allow large dogs. Which to me is very discriminatory. Small dogs can be just as "bad" as some large breeds. Also, if I knew my dog was crazy or "aggressive" I would never bring it over around that many people. I was going to pay the dog fee refundable for damages or non-compliance anyways so really there shouldn't be any problems with the size of the dog. Also the size isn't even mentioned on the website. I found it really ridiculous! I might just spend the day at the resort area instead of a night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
TravisNixon, Marketing Manager at The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback prior to your stay here at Blue Mountain. As mentioned by our Service Express agent we only allow dogs 40 pounds or less staying at the hotel. We are following a policy that was put together by the Westin Hotels brand. Our sincere apologies for not being clear on our local property website with regards to the weight restriction. We do hope you travel to Blue Mountain in the near future to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer. Have a refreshing Autumn season ahead.