1,397 results
All reviews o b one bedroom suite oliver bonacini heavenly bed spg member hot tub starbucks coffee hotel restaurant small kitchenette outdoor pool late check overlooking the village ski lockers mini kitchen dining table march break get away
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It was just 3 of us out of my family of 5. We went for a long weekend during Labor day to visit some friends. The hotel is beautiful. My husband is Platinum member. We had a bedroom with a living room and my daughter was able to sleep on rhe pull out coach. Our view was breathtaking. We loved our walk to the village. We had breakfast vouchers every morning of our stay which was a real treat. We were able to use it down stairs or at one of the restraunts in the village. Some times Vallet cpuld be slow they are not always standing out there but a big shout out to Tom. We loved him. Always there for us. The one problem that we had was maid service. The celing could have been better clean there was brown spots. We were out all day Saturday at 4 were back into our room. No maid service we were relaxing and getting ready cause we had to be out by 6:15. Around 5 the maid did come to our room. My daughter asked if she could come back in an hour. She said not a problem. When we were leaving I went to thr front desk to tell them that we still did not have service, and that the maid said she will be back. Just wanted a note to say to please have it cleaned we came back around 10:00 and guess what no service. I called the front desk and she said someone will come up now, I explained it was to late. She also stated that the reason why the maid did not come was because she was busy. Really, not a good answer. She told me she will give us points. The next day night maid service did not come till 2:30. Now the reason why I gave it 4 stars if it was not for this it would have been a 3. We were driving to the airport when my daughter realized she forgot her wallet in the safe. I called the hotel and got the Manager Carly who helped me and got me in touch with the manager of the maid service. Sorry forgot her name. It was a Monday by Wednesday we had the wallet with no problems. We are so thankful to them.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very nice accommodations. The staff and management were wonderful. The rooms were clean. We had a great view of the village and the Georgian bay. Would highly recommend staying here. Would love to come back in the winter and experience the ski season.

Room Tip: The hotel is sprawling. You may want to request a room closer to the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is very nice, we had a pet friendly room on the second level with a heavenly Bed which was lovely. What made this visit a 5 Star was the staff member (I am so sorry I have forgotten your name, our visit was 2 months ago) who met us in the hallway near the elevators with dog treats in hand and offered to send up beds and bowls for our 2 border collies. We had our crate and dishes with us but housekeeping brought up a Heavenly Dog Bed which our older girl loved. :) We travel with the dogs as often as possible and this was definitely one of the best for pet friendly, the puppy thinks all hotels should be this nice now!

Room Tip: Short walk to the Village.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The moment you walk in you relax...the atmosphere, the staff and the walk up bar in the lobby makes it such a delight to return.

Great food and beautiful views and being a pet friendly hotel is a definite plus.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here before very nice Hotel. Kids and pet friendly. Room was nice but air conditioner didn't work well. Hotel very over priced but staff pleasant. Would stay here again on a visit to blue mountain.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family