All reviews underground parking full kitchen blue mountain resort hot tub suggest bringing your own bachelor apartment gondola ride one bedroom suite functional kitchen sofa bed the check in desk beach chairs gas fire per night the august long weekend upon check stayed nights
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited during the August long weekend and had a fabulous time. We stayed in room 414 at Seasons....one bedroom suite. It overlooked the pool area and was extremely quiet even though there was a music festival going on. I didn’t even hear noise from the hallway which I normally hear when staying in a hotel. The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. Pull out couch in the living room was as comfortable as a pull out could be. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you needed to cook a meal. (This would be useful for a family on a budget to save some $$) The room was very clean (one of the cleanest hotel rooms I’ve stayed in). Pool area was wonderful and we spent a lot of time there. There was a huge hot tub, exercise room and sauna all available for guests to use. Even though the resort was sold out you never felt crowded at the pool or in the village. I swam alone in the pool every morning at 9am! Very Peaceful and my favourite part of the trip! I called the front desk on two occasions and both times someone came to my room to help within 10 minutes of the call. Now that’s service! I spoke with many guests during my stay and they were equally impressed with the service and amenities offered at Seasons.
Location was fantastic...right in the centre of the village. I had been to Blue Mountain before but this was my first time there with my children as teenagers. I felt very safe allowing them to go around the village and to the hotel pool area alone. It is a good feeling knowing your children are safe and enjoying themselves. Plenty of activities in the village to keep everyone in the family happy. My children enjoyed the zip lining and the mountain roller coaster. (Tip: go first thing in the morning to avoid any lines) I enjoyed the more relaxing paddle boats and the gondola ride up the mountain. An added bonus if you stay at any of the Blue Mountain resort hotels is access to the private beach which is a 10 minute drive away. Beach was great and they offer many non motorized sports (like kayaks and canoes). There are beach chairs for guests to use as well. We went in the afternoon an all the chairs were taken which wasn’t a surprise to me. Towels are available but I’d suggest bringing your own beach towels. Water by the beach is quite shallow which is great for young children. The shore is rocky so beach shoes for the little ones is a good idea. We took the free shuttle from the resort to the beach which ran every 20-30 minutes.
We ate all of our meals in the village at various restaurants and was extremely impressed at how diligent they were in addressing a nut allergy. Very accommodating.
This is probably one of the longest reviews I’ve written but wanted to acknowledge the kindness and hospitality of the staff at the Blue Mountain resort especially Mr James Henry and Mr Darren Placido. I read some negative comments on tripadvisor before my holiday and truthfully was worried that we wouldn’t have a good time there. There was absolutely nothing to worry about and I’m very happy my family and I spent our long weekend there. Definitely a holiday to remember!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
James H, Vice President of Hospitality at Seasons at Blue - Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Frenchie1971,

Thank you so much for this glowing review of your recent stay, we greatly appreciate all your kind comments and we hope others will find your review inspiring. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit and everything exceeded your expectations. The location is extremely convenient with all the attractions and restaurants in the village in walking distance. We are glad you were able to fully enjoy the recreation facility and that your 9am “private” swim was the highlight of your stay! We also appreciate your kind remarks about our associates and the friendly services they rendered, we will be sure to direct your comments to all leadership teams to ensure proper recognition for all associates. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week in a two bed apartment in Seasons at Blue and really enjoyed ourselves. The apartment was nicely furnished, with a functional kitchen and a little balcony with views over the lake. The location was perfect, right in the middle of the village, so walking distance to all the fun activities on Blue Mountain. The service was friendly, helpful and efficient.
Unfortunately the laundry was being renovated, when we were there but we could then use the one in Gran Georgian instead.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Maria R,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor, we appreciate your comments and will look forward to your return. Our associates will be thrilled to view your comments and appreciate you mentioning their amazing customer service. With Seasons at Blue being right in the heart of the Village, it’s easy accessing all of the attractions and restaurants we have to offer.

Yours on Hospitality,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

After booking.com cancelled our reservations Joanna was able to fix the issue and provide an upgrade. She is one amazing lady. The staff is amazing. The rooms are clean and nice, the location is the best. The pool is well maintained. Everyone down to the maintenance staff are friendly and helpful.
We'll go back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Flower518
James H, Vice President of Hospitality at Seasons at Blue - Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thanks for posting this review and in particular for acknowledging the amazing Joanna who was able to resolve the booking error that occurred through Booking.com, we will be sure to alert Joanna and all associates to your kind praise. We will look forward to having your return.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Stayed here for one-night in a “village one-bedroom suite.” The Seasons at Blue is located right in the heart of the Blue Mountain Village with access to everything. The Seasons is one of several properties part of the well-known “Blue Mountain Resort”.
Upon check-in I was greeted by a courteous agent at the front desk. He was very helpful in explaining how to navigate to the underground parking lot and get up to our room.

The lobby was very well appointed with a nice sitting area, view of the pool and small games room/arcade which is useful if you have kids. The pool, hot tub and fitness entrance are also located on the ground floor. The large outdoor pool (and year-round hot tub) is by far one of the nicest in the village. The area is very private, yet isn’t too isolated from the excitement in the village. It’s located right in the centre courtyard of the hotel.

Our one-bedroom suite on level 4 was nicely furnished. The view was amazing – we could see the pool, the hillside and even a bit of the entertainment that was happening the main courtyard/stage area of the village. The balcony allowed us to watch some of the entertainment in the village square right from the comfort of our room.

The room included a separate bedroom with King Bed and Sofa Bed in the main area and had plenty of space. Also included was a full kitchen, equipped with fridge, stove and microwave, allowing us to cook a couple of meals right in the suite.

All things considered I would stay at this property again and highly recommend a visit!

Room Tip: Pool/Hillside Views are Great!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
James H, Vice President of Hospitality at Seasons at Blue - Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this very detailed and flattering review of your recent visit to Blue Mountain Resort and the Seasons at Blue hotel. The location is ideal and the recreational facilities are lovely for relaxing. We are very pleased to hear that our associate provided thorough and detailed information to you. We’re delighted to hear how well the room suited your needs and provided adequate comfort for your party. We will look forward to having you return.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a one night stay. Check in was easy. Staff at the desk were very accommodating and great. Room was clean, pool was great. Can’t wait to go back for another stay. If your looking for a nice family resort this is the place for you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gerry W

Thank you Gerry, we are very grateful for your comments and thank you for taking the time to post this review. We look forward to having you return and appreciate the recommendation.