All reviews hot tub tennis courts full kitchen long weekend scenic caves private beach shuttle ski village hill canada
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Came here with my mum and my siblings for a weekend. The suites are nice: clean, air conditioning worked fine, wifi was reasonably fast, the furniture was good, kitchen was fully equipped with cookware and silverware, overall not too shabby. I found the sofa bed to be awfully uncomfortable though, the pullout portion didnt seem to stay in place and the seat cushioning was uneven, it hurt my back all night, definitely not recommended for someone with back problems.

They said the room should sleep 6. There were two full beds and the sofa bed

I found the lady up front to be kind of rude. To her credit she seemed like she was overworked, the lodge should probably have more staff on shift.

I saw a tennis court and a pool there. The pool seemed a bit disappointing but keep in mind this is central Ontario, not the Carribean.

A bit far from the Blue Mountain village, but there's complimentary 24/7 on call shuttle service included if you don't like walking.

Overall decent. Could use a bit of work but I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Seb S
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We endured one horrible night. It was like a frat house above us and outside our room. Security only came by at 2:30 am to put an end to the madness. And the beds were hard. Horrible night. We were supposed to stay two nights; instead we're leaving early. This is no vacation stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorit P
Reviewed 20 May 2016

there for a two day conference, the staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful. All the meals were very good, buffet was always served hot and well stocked. Food was very tasty. Staff couldn't do enough for you. The centre was very clean, meeting areas were set up very professionally, water and candies on all the tables, good audio visual equipment. The Village has lots of options as well as far as restaurants etc and there is a Golf course on site.

Room Tip: I was only in the conference centre, stayed off site at a friends.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JimD549
Reviewed 7 May 2016

My husband and I stayed at The Mountain Springs Resort for our anniversary weekend getaway. The customer service was great, the room was clean and cozy, we could use the free shuttle to the Village and the studio was conveniently located near all the activities. We had such a great time away and would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Exploremore12
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Girls weekend away... Five of us stayed at Mountain Springs. There was 2 bedrooms (1 in the loft area), 2 bathrooms and 1 pull out couch.
Upon arrival the place looked well kept but once there for a few hours... noticed it could have been cleaned a bit better. We had to re-wash the dishes/cutlery, things needed to be wiped better. Once the place warmed up.... ants were absolutely everywhere.
We called about this and ant traps were brought to us by Dave ( he was really helpful and wanted do what he could to make us happy), the place needed more than just ant traps to get rid of them.
it was offered to us to move rooms, but we were already settled and just made light of it.
It was nice to have a full fridge and stove in the place.
no recycling bin - would be nice to have one supplied
Electrical outlet in the bathroom wasn't working - just had to do our hair in the bedroom
shuttle service was provided to the village
Night life was booming
had a great time in Collingwood. We would stay at the Mountain Springs again but would do a once over before we unpacked and got settled

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends