“Majestic scenic get away”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury ocean view Home in secluded tropical paradise - spoil yourself!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Rich M
“Majestic scenic get away”
Reviewed 15 February 2020 for a stay in March 2019

I felt like I was at the top of the world. Floating in the infinity pool washed away any stress I had. My only thought was "what adventure am I going to have tomorrow"?
Loved every moment!
So many great activities to take in from learning to surf with instructors and boards, boogie boarding, mangrove tour, zip lining and great restaurants to explore.
This place was so amazing. I really felt like a king. Hand crafted spiral staircase, a kitchen to die for, outside dinning area right next to the BBQ and bar fridge. The most luxurious vacation I've ever had!

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.