USD 75
USD 70
USD 78
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glasgow Cumbernauld(Cumbernauld)(Great Value!)
USD 75
PremierInn.com
Azalea House B&B(Cumbernauld)
TripAdvisor
2,039 results
All reviewsthe grillspa breakleisure facilitiesrelaxation roomafternoon teachanging roomsq hotelsflemings restaurantsteam roomspa arearobes and slippersgreat spaspa staffmain restaurantmy mumlovely hotelsuperior room
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely overnight stay, we got an offer of £99 for dinner bed and breakfast plus the use of spa facilities. Dinner was lovely and the buffet breakfast was fresh and hot. Worth every penny and more!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jackie H, Operations Manager at The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear 248caroleg

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I am delighted that you enjoyed the DBB stay, and that the food served was of such a great quality.

We have some fantastic offers coming up throughout the year, keep your eyes peeled as we'd love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just had a 3 night stay here and couldn’t fault it in any way !
From arrival greatest with smiles and lovely staff. The hotel is set in beautiful scenery and was easy to get to sign posted from the motorway.
Our room was superior type, spotlessly clean , huge comfortable bed with a great veiw. Large dressing area and great bathroom with large separate shower .
Plenty of white soft towels , robes and slippers .
Great storage , safe and a fridge with spring water. Kettle with nice selection of teas, coffee and biscuits .
The restaurants were both good and nothing was too much trouble from the staff .
We had the Festherbksde steak the first evening which just melted in your mouth.
Breakfast again was superb , sat overlooking the gold course. Fresh food being replenished continually on the hot buffet all cooked to perfection.
Great service again with smiles .
Plenty of tea and coffee served at request .
We visited the pool and spa again great service , nice sun beds to relax on .
Overall super stay Thankyou to Margaret who cleaned our room and helped us open our wi dies !
And all the staff for your vibrant smiles and cheery natures we have a fantastic time .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear merr58

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am delighted to hear such fantastic comments! I will ensure that your feedback is shared with Margaret, she'll be delighted to hear this!

My full team will be over the moon to hear they've looked after you so well, we really do have some wee superstars, and I appreciate you taking the time to compliment them.

Please don't be a stranger, we'd love to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed at The Westerwood on a DBB deal.

Our room was excellent: spacious, well appointed, nicely decorated with a cosy atmosphere.

Public areas of the hotel are very nice, well decorated and inviting.

Leisure facilities are good. There was no hot water in the pool changing rooms which was disappointing but this was due to a boiler issue which was rectified the following day.

Staff were all friendly and efficient. (With the exception of a young girl heavily made up who was teaching children to swim in the pool who we overheard making derogative comments about one of the children!).

Restaurant was a let down. Restaurant is nicely decorated and furnished. There were numerous empty tables when we arrived and yet we were put right next to another couple's table close enough to touch (pet hate). Menu had an unappealing selection of dishes (struggled to select dishes).

Food was well presented; however, wasn't very good - bland and uninspiring. Nothing felt fresh or seasonal. Ridiculously overpriced for the quality.

Overall lovely stay let down by substandard food.

Dear Mrs_Dgl

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and leisure area.

I am sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with one of our external instructors, and I will ensure our Leisure Manager addresses this.

We are hoping to change our menus soon, I am disappointed to hear that you felt this let the hotel down, and will ensure this is discussed to see immediate improvements.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel to restore your faith, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

3 night visit - great staff and stayed in q star room so really clean and comfortable. We ate in grill 2 nights - tempura prawns and gnocchi superb. I understand the spa area had recently had money spent, however not as good as some othe q hotels I've stayed at. Breakfast choice and service was excellent with really friendly staff - coffee at your table within a minute of sitting down. Had newspapers ordered for each morning but this did not transpire on any of the 3 mornings despite a reminder. Room service quick and when only 1 robe in room that was also rectified really quickly.
Not much atmosphere in bar area and poor choice of cocktails so didn't really use that area.
We will however be back to visit Scotland and will more than likely stay here .

Dear the3bells

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I am delighted that you've had such a lovely great. I will ensure that your lovely feedback is shared with the team.

We do normally receive great comments on our cocktails, however I will review this with the bars manager and ensure we are catering to as many tastes as possible. Even if a cocktail isn't on the list, please do speak to the bar team, as they are always open to preparing any cocktail they can!

It's great to hear that you will be returning, and I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A very comfortable and relaxing overnight stay, large, clean and very comfortable room, bit of a walk from reception but we'll worth it. Staff were great, from check in to check out, very good dinner in the grill room, again really good and attentive staff, if they could only get the golf course and golf shop up to speed thiswould be one hell of a place

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jackie H, Operations Manager at The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Nilfheilm

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your lovely comments, I am delighted that you've had such a lovely time here at the hotel and that my team looked after you so well.

We'd love to see you again, I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.