“Small place for eat and go”
Review of Sagamihara Mankin

Sagamihara Mankin
Ranked #1 of 2,931 Restaurants in Sagamihara
Price range: USD 7 - USD 9
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The staff are matter-of-fact. There’s no frills about the place, but the potstickers (gyoza) are tasty. We have never had to wait in line. We go around 6 PM. I think the crowds come in after seven.

TIP: remember you can order only once. There’s no reorder. So order 20 if there are three people. We also got rice. And we bought a delicious sesame salad to share.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Gyoza Place!
Came in, got seated. Signs on wall give directions in English. As it was our 1st time to eat there, we didn’t know if we wanted 10-20-30? So to be safe, we ordered the minimum. Good, tasty, ~ but sharing 10 was not enough for 2 of us.

Well, 1-rule they have, no re-orders! You order once, eat, ... leave! We couldn’t order more, so we did as they advise. Next time, we’ll know better!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Delicious food, cheap and quick service. I highly recommend Mankin Gyoza. Available parking.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Mankin has amazing hand made gyoza. They also make their own kimchi. I've been going there since 1993. They deep fry them in a secret sauce. It's a must eat place.

1  Thank Russell M
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, if you don't leave base very much then yes, this would be amazing. It's close proximity to the military lifestyle is great. However, when you venture out and talk to Tokyo, Chinatown or even Machida you are going to find much better food, period. The bottom level was extremely crowded so they moved us to the top level and the service was quick. we got the fried set and a boiled set. I thought the boiled had much better flavor, but I thought the fried was so bland and I did not think it was crispy enough. Also, it had no juiciness inside. Won't ever go back. Most gyoza I've had at "regular" places taste much better to me.Go try it for yourself.