“My new "go to" Narita airport hotel.”

Radisson Hotel Narita
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stop in Narita on our way to Bangkok every year. I've tried most of the Narita airport hotels, and this is my favorite. From our check in with the front desk to leaving on the shuttle the next day, each staff member was helpful and informed.

Our room had recently been updated with new carpet, and furnishings in warm colors. We were welcomed back to the hotel by a plate of cookies delivered to our room! Internet was free. The bed and bath were comfortable.

We had happy hour drinks outside of the bar, and decided to stay there for dinner, as we were sitting in the Beer Garden outside and the weather was lovely. We saw the sky turn beautiful shades of pink and orange as the sun set behind the hotel. Breakfast was included in our B & B price. It was well worth the 1,000 yen pp extra I paid for the room to have a nice buffet breakfast.

Free transport is included from/to the airport, transport takes about 30 minutes. Also free transport into Narita town and a close by shopping mall.

This is now our new "go to " airport every time we stop over in Narita.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SFOF/A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days last July 13-16, 2012. I wanted a laid back atmosphere after a whole day of sight seeing in frenetic Tokyo and nearby Narita old town. It was worth the money I paid for considering the room size and some basic amenities. I particularly like the free shuttle service that goes to the airport and to the nearby old town. Not to forget though is the green garden which caught my eye. They do hold garden weddings here and it is soothing to see a lot of trees and plants with different shades of green, i.e. simply pleasing to look at. The hotel also has an indoor and outdoor pool. The California Restaurant serves buffet breakfast which is adequate enough. Airline crew also frequent this hotel. The only thing that needs fixing is the leak in the bathroom which happens whenever I take a shower and maybe add a toothbrush, cotton buds and toothpaste as part of the bathroom amenities. Other than that, I would say a great choice for a laid back atmosphere.

Room Tip: A room on a higher floor gives you a better view of the outside scenery.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I stayed there one night. My flight delayed so the airline let all passengers stay there for free ! Perfect meal, perfect staying. The hotel has a bus to send us to a Mall and Temple in Narita. Loved it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Mixed feelings here... Just your average airport hotel. The rooms are nice and clean, but the bathroom amenities are nothing special - you get a bath/tub combo in there. There is no mini bar in the room, but the room service is pretty good. Even if you're mid-top tier with Club Carlson getting a room upgrade is unlikely. Wired internet is complimentary to all guests. The free shuttle is OK, but it can take about 30 minutes to get to the airport so be prepared. They also offer shuttle buses to the town of Narita (AEON mall, etc.) which comes in handy as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere and another one to central Tokyo - both services cost extra.
Staff generally is nice and this hotel is tremendous value for money in Japanese terms with rooms starting at about $75 a night.

Good choice for one night stay, I would never stay here for longer though.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank michaeljapan
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The business class room was very nice and comfortable. It's about what I would expect for the price. The staff was very accommodating when we showed up super early. My layover was from 7am - 9 pm there time. They let me check in real early and sleep all day. I appreciate that. The property seemed nice. The price is just decent but is worth it for the shuttle. The transport is a longer drive than I imagined but hey, it's free.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomisato
5.5 km away
5.4 km away
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Narita
4.5 km away
Narita Excel Hotel Tokyu

Been to Radisson Hotel Narita? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Narita

Address: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato 286-0221, Chiba Prefecture
Region: Japan > Kanto > Chiba Prefecture > Tomisato
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels / Ryokan in Tomisato
Price Range: $95 - $189 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Radisson Hotel Narita 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Radisson Hotel Narita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Hotel Tomisato