I stayed here for a couple of nights last Aug'11. In one word it is a dream for any sportlover. Right inside the Old Trafford cricket ground with a balcony view just beside the pavillion and over the long on for a right handed batsman, and in a 5 minutes walking distance from Manchester United's Home ground at the Theatre of Dreams, there cannot be any better location for someone who is a sports fanatic. A great breakfast also helps. But the view standing on the balcony is worth a million pound !!! Definitely I would stay here whenever I am in Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester