“Best restaurant in Formby”
Review of Don Luigi

Don Luigi
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Formby
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Very authentic and traditional. Visited numerous times as a couple with friends and for family gatherings. There is always a warm welcome here. The staff are great and very friendly. Food is excellent and the atmosphere is very Italian! Would definately recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I treated my niece, her husband, 2 children aged 4 and 1 years of age, to dinner Saturday early evening. It was fantastic, the staff were brilliant and the food was even better, Piri piri prawns, followed by fillet steak with a lovely bottle of red wine. Every thing was cooked to perfection. And the children loved their spaghetti bolognese. Giovanni the manager was the star, he orchestrated everything to perfection.

2  Thank Miss L
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I took my two grandsons here after a swimming trip to nearby Formby pool. I was more than a little anxious as I was in charge of a boisterous 4 and 2 year old. I needn’t have worried as the staff were absolutely superb, sorting out seating, drinks and most importantly, great pizzas! Can’t recommend this restaurant more highly. Lovely decor, fantastic food, very reasonable pricing but most of all great staff. Thanks guys!

1  Thank GrazaLiverpool
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Although we booked ten days in advance, we were very lucky to get a slot as they were more or less fully booked.
In these circumstances, the quality of service could have been compromised but this was certainly not the case when we went last night.
We were greeted at the door as usual, with a warm welcome and the place was absolutely buzzing- lots of birthdays etc.
I really don't know how the staff cope as they are literally rushed off their feet, but they do not make it feel like that. We had a lovely meal, all seven of us and the service and atmosphere was second to none. They really know their stuff and the result is a thriving, lively place full of happy customers. Thankyou and well done!

1  Thank Harry T
Reviewed 8 March 2018

They have a special menu on I think it's up till 7pm.
The chicken alpepe is very nice,we only have this wene we go.
They also have a alacart choice.
The tab,ladote is 3 courses for £14.
Bye Chrissie