I stayed in Crystal Paradise for 9 days with a group of friends, around new year 2012.
The place is perfect for chill-out and relaxing, reading, sun bathing and enjoying the wonderful nature of the island.
The sea is clean and warn, and the beach, despite not white, is very pleasant. the trip to the turtle island in front of the resort is definitively worthy.
Staff of the resort is super hospitable and for sure they will make their best to treat you during the whole stay. The resort is very comfortable, clean, and, despite not a luxurious style, it has all you need in the Philippines.
Do not expect scuba diving in this resort. In case you are looking for this, other locations are more advisable, as the sea is sandy and shallow, here.
Also, the resort is quite isolated, so not your choice in case you are looking for crazy parties or night life.
Price of the resort is reasonable, and food is very good and cheap.
Very suitable for families with kids.
In case you are interested in the subterranean river tour, better to take it before (or after) reaching the resort, as the trip back to Puerto Princesa is quite a waste of time.
Family villas with the pool are great.
Overall, good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Hotel Narra
- Crystal Paradise Resort And Winery
- Crystal Paradise Hotel Winery
- Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery Palawan Island/Narra, Philippines