“Best fish and chips ever”
Review of Edfield Restaurant

Edfield Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Everyone was happy with their order of fish and chips. The food was served quickly. The fish had a flaky crust. The fries were delicious. Worth driving a distance...

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went today was very busy got served straight away wasnt left waiting for ages food came quick portion was good size i ordered chicken strifry was delish and hot was a big size but well worth the money staff was very friendly and welcomming was chuffed with my big cappachino just what i needed surprised by the size but loved every bit cant fault the service the food or the waiting time will defo be back

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have passed this little cafe a million times, but never stopped in before. Finally we did and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was really welcoming and friendly. My husband and I both ordered fish and chips and it was fresh and delicious. A huge piece of fish which you could tell was not just out of the freezer and into the deep fat fryer. This is not going to be our go to place on occasional trips through Fivemiletown. I highly recommend. Plenty of parking too and clean loo! What's not to like?

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is our local takeaway and I have to say it's always excellent fresh and good quality.
the portions are huge and it's all freshly cooked.
I can recommend the fish and chips.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very good and consistent with there food quality. There is a great variety on the menu with 2 lunch specials as well. Service is quick and the staff friendly with nothing too much trouble.