“Great meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great food, courteous and attentive staff. God value for money and the staff willingly provide glasses for drinks purchased at Co-Op below.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great night out with friends at the aroma curry is always good and its has a great atmosphere if a little noisy you bring your own booze

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Aroma is located above the Co-Op on Albrighton's High Street, adjacent to the Crown Pub - this last bit is important as the Aroma is not licensed, something that at first may seem odd, but it has been an business model that has clearly worked over the 3 decades that I have been visiting this part of Shropshire. More importantly, as you can take your own alcoholic drinks in with you, you never feel that your are being fleeced - you simply pay for the food, and very good food it is too.....

Arriving on a damp,cool October evening, the welcome from the staff was warm and friendly...and the place was heaving for a mid-week evening - always a good sign! Between five of us we ordered 5 different mains, 3 different rice and 3 difference naans - everything was piping hot, well-spiced and nicely-presented. Indeed, you can tell when each table gets served its food, as all conversation stops as the punters enjoy their meals!!

Whilst my memory of 30 years ago is somewhat hazy now (!!), I recall this Indian restaurant always being very good....they didn't disappoint this time around either.

So, a couples of beers in the Crown, an excellent curry in Aroma, and then back to the Crown for the Tuesday night pub quiz.....life doesn't get any better!! Trust me.

4  Thank PinkyR
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Bret: Two Indians in two days. WOW. Can't help ourselves. I ordered a chicken biryani. Small in size and the chicken was dry. Not a horror meal by any stretch the veg sauce was tip top. Just a shame about the chicken. The keema naan was the best I've ever had and I've been to a lot of Indians. Again BYOB. Would go again very nice establishment inside. Cushty.

Liam: For starters my eyes were bigger than my belly. And that's hard to come by. I ordered the chicken tikka jalfrezi and ate very little. The kick from the chills blew my brains out. Peshwari naan was belter. The room itself was tip top. If I was going to take a girl out (which is practically impossible) it would be here. Lovely place, want to visit again when I'm more hungry.

Stuart: very impressed with tonight's performance manc every posh and very well presented abut deceiving from the outside but when you get in you know your in for the meal and a half! Had a butter chicken with keema naan and it filled me right up! Was a short but very good meal as well as having your own drink I think it was worth the 4/5 on the Richter scale of great foods and would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We have a weekly meal/take away every week and it is fantastic; quality and quantity are good and service is excellent. Restaurant is fresh and relaxing with bring your own drinks. Our favourite Indian restaurant in the Wolverhampton area - and we have visited a few!