“Christmas treat”

The Drayton Gate
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Wem
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a small family run premium cocktail bar and restaurant. We pride ourselves in our freshly prepared fine food accompanied with excellent service and premium beverages.
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were invited to the Drayton Gate for a Christmas "Do" , well we must say we had a great time food was fab but the best thing for me were the owners , they greeted everyone on arrival and were very attentive all evening . In all a great experience , we both recommend you to give this restaurant a try I don't think you will be disappointed .

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We were fortunate enough to get a table. We could not decide on the starter which seemed all to be delicious. The Chef offered to do a medley of the 6 starters, beautifully presented for 2 to share. Each single starter was better than the description on the menu and we agreed there's no way we could have made a choice. They were full of flavours. So were the main dishes and desserts. We were made to feel comfortable and the staff were very attentive. The food was absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere was ideal for a romantic candle lit dinner.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Another fantastic meal at the DraytonGate starter just melted in my mouth I had chicken and chorizo I usually opt for chicken dish but decided on salmon it didn't disappoint melted in my mouth vegetables were a good compliment my hubby had ostrich something I wouldn't choose but he said it melted in his mouth was amazing tasting highly recommend the DraytonGate never am Disappointed always friendly attentive

1  Thank tracy Caitlyn Ellie
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked through the door to the moment we left the service was perfect.
Our amuse bouche were delicious before we sat at our table.
I’ve eaten at restaurants throughout the world and none served food better than this. All our party of 8 thoroughly enjoyed their choices.
Thank you!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Another excellent meal enjoyed by all this evening. Very attentive service and beautifully cooked food. No trouble to accommodate special (coeliac) dietary requirements.